main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming What was the last videogame you beat?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Siths_Revenge, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Ichor_Razor

Ichor_Razor Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Bionic Commando Rearmed on Hard.

2. The_Jedihunter

The_Jedihunter Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2009
    I just completed Alan Wake. It was very interesting...

3. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    The Path. That was rather strange.

4. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    LEGO Star Wars 3. Close to 1k/1k.

5. Legend_of_Leroy

Legend_of_Leroy Jedi Knight star 1

May 16, 2008
    Lock's Quest, pretty glad I got hold of this. Story is suprisingly interesting and I'm a sucker for tower defense gameplay.

6. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    Alice Madness Returns

Wonderland overstays its welcome a bit, but the disturbing mystery behind The Fire is worth it. The rolling babyhead sub-game was the most annoying thing in the world, though.
    Still, I never took this many screenshots. It's a great world to behold, no matter how tired your jump-button becomes.

7. Zebra3

Zebra3 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 28, 2004
    Captain America: Super Solider

This was actually a really fun game. It may not look the best but the combat was solid and satisfying. Nothing beats deflecting bullets and telekenetic blasts with your shield. :) Also, Evans did a really good job. It sounded like he was actually making an effort. Also, I had no idea Cap was such a kleptomaniac :p But then, I actually like collect-a-thon games so that worked out great for me.

The story was kind of ridiculous and I was a little disappointed we didn't get to see more of the Red Skull. The bosses were uninspired and were far too easy. But other than that I have no real complaints. It's a solid action game. The bonus challenges are fun too.

8. LordSilvertouch

LordSilvertouch Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2003
    Just replayed Spiderman 2 and Batman Begins on the Gamecube - was in a superhero mood. Both games were surprisingly good for their day, although they pale in comparison to what's come since. SM2 gets that 'superhero' vibe right in a way that no other game since then has really managed, for me.

How come there's never been a good Superman game?

9. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    Because there's nothing he can't do. Unless you strip him of his powers and make him find a way to get them back. Which could actually make for a kick ass game now that I think about it.

10. TwiLekJedi

Jun 14, 2001
    Bioshock 2 last week. Love the drill

11. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Aren't his powers only so good because of our sun? You could always kidnap Supes and take him far enough away to weaken his powers, then the first part of the game could be him trying to get a ship back to Earth or something, battling bad guys and slowly getting his powers back as he gets closer to the sun, then there'd be a few levels on Earth fighting more bad guys and then the guy who masterminded his kidnap for whatever nefarious purpose.

12. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    Or you could put him in Alaska for a month. :p

13. zacparis

zacparis VIP star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2003
    Batman Arkham Asylum (PC)

Been a while since I beat it on 360, and man did I forget how annoying that last boss fight is.

The Superman Returns game turned the traditional health bar on the city itself. It got around the whole invulnerability problem while keeping the risk of failure. It was a fun game to mess around with for a few hours and the flying felt great, but didn't have much substance after that.

14. dante144

dante144 Jedi Master star 1

May 26, 2005
    Halo: Reach.

15. Ichor_Razor

Ichor_Razor Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 6, 2004
  16. TwiLekJedi

Jun 14, 2001
    AssCreed BroHood

I wish it hadn't ended. I think I'll play 2 again now...

17. AricaBolts

AricaBolts Jedi Knight star 1

May 20, 2011
    Kotor 1 beat it for like the 15th time. i play as different people each time to keep it interesting, male, female, Dark Side, Lightside. it's funny the first time i set out to do all darkside i got the highest Lightside. lol, that's just me i guess! (i wanna be a sith lord! but jedi get all the pretty colors for lightsabers... lol JK Jedi forever.)

Arica

18. AricaBolts

AricaBolts Jedi Knight star 1

May 20, 2011
    Oh and i also Beat Morrowind, And tribunal. Blood moon just doesn't sound interesting... must be somthing to do with the name...

Jessica.

19. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    LEGO Harry Potter. 1k/1k too.

20. sith_hunter117

sith_hunter117 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2008
    Bioshock 1 for the first time. I picked it up a month ago because it was only 10 bucks, and kinda let it sit around until I started playing it 2 weeks ago. I loved it, absolutely brilliant. The fact that it was also a critique to Atlas Shrugged made it even more interesting. Starting the second one soon.

21. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Just completed all the story missions for Lego Batman. It's a great game but I think I'll give it a rest a little before going for the achievements.

22. TwiLekJedi

Jun 14, 2001
    for some reason I got bored with Lego Batman. You're kinda always doing the same thing... Dunno why it never bothered me in LSW

23. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost star 6

Dec 26, 2001
    Mass Effect.

I had messed up my original Shepard so much playing multiple times, I realized I didn't have a definitive endgame save (and was forced to play through ME2 with the defualt Shepard) so I finally got around to going through it and doing EVERYTHING including a piece of DLC I didn't even realize had come out.

24. Legend_of_Leroy

Legend_of_Leroy Jedi Knight star 1

May 16, 2008
    Ocarina of Time 3D. Really enjoyed playing this again, I undoubtedly feel that Majora's Mask should be made 3D. I guess it wouldn't help the 3DS's reputation as a remake console, but who care's when the games being remade are this good.

25. TwiLekJedi

Jun 14, 2001
    Assassin's Creed 2

yeah, right after BroHood, as I noticed I had forgotten everything that happened during 2. Only played it once until then, even though I had played AC1 twice (minus the idiotic end battle).