VIDEO What was the last videogame you beat?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Siths_Revenge, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost

star 6
    Finished Mafia 2 last night, very enjoyable game.
  2. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    Lego Harry Potter. Surprised by how much fun I had with it. Starts off a little slow but really picks up when you're able to get all the different types of characters and find all of the secrets that taunt you in the early goings.
  3. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    I've got two. I beat Skies of Arcadia:Legends for like the 15th time. I don't know what it is, but despite the newer RPG's like Fallout or Mass Effect I keep coming back to this little known gem, even though you have to go through a lot of level grinding to get everything. The other one was Devil May Cry 4, and yes I know that is also an aging game, but I beat it on Dante Must Die, which is just about the hardest thing I have ever done, and there is an even harder mode! Capcom is evil, EVIL!
  4. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
  5. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Modern Warfare 2, at long last.
  6. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
  7. TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod

star 10
  8. The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus

star 6
  9. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
  10. TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod

star 10
    Super Metroid

for the very first time. Blind for the first half, then the secrets were too secret for me. Finished it on an embarassing 97% item completion :p
  11. Darth_Windu06 Jedi Master

star 3
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  12. JFuchs77 Force Ghost

star 4
    The last video game I beat was Green Lantern Rise of the Manhunters.
  13. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    Completed Space Marine campaign yesterday morning. Was kinda surprised there's no straight up "Complete the game" achievement, but I guess there's plenty more anyway.

And oh boy, super fun God of War button mashing sequences. Deny me my proper final boss fight will you Relic? Fighting wave after wave of Chaos enemies just isn't the same as actually stomping Nemeroth's butthole in, in a good old fashioned war of attrition. I kept getting disappointed by how many times Warboss Grimskull would show up and I'd be all like "Hell yeah, time to put you in your place Ork" and then it just wouldn't happen. It was like 4 times that he showed up and disappeared before the game actually finally gave me what I wanted.
    [face_plain]
  14. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, now I've completed Mass Effect (1) for the very first time. Loved it, great game. I could've gone through a second time to get to level 60 but I just wanted to import into ME2 straight away. Lots of fun with the new dialogue options.
  15. KingGrimlock Jedi Padawan

Space Marines!!! Awesome game
  16. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    Dead Island. Total blast. Already started New Game +.
  17. Vader_vs_Maul Force Ghost

star 3
    Finished POP: The Forgotten Sands on PS3 last night. Really happy with the game, and it should be cheap nowadays too, so I highly recommend it.
  18. Darth-Vassago Force Ghost

star 5
    Deus Ex. Two achievements left. Starting round 3.
  19. Zebra3 Force Ghost

star 5
    Kung Fu Panda 2. Man alive! If anyone's looking for some easy achievements this game will certainly get it done. Got all trophies in about 3 hours. It would have taken shorter but I wasn't exactly diligent about getting all of the collectibles in each area the first time through, so there was some backtracking after I finished the game. Still, it's a fun little game. Good for kids.
  20. MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    Tales of Monkey Island, Episodes 1-5. Bought back a lot of good memories, and was very good itself.

Now on to Last Crusade.
  21. Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost

star 6
    Finished Driver: San Francisco tonight. Enjoyed it, unique setup for an awesome game mechanic.
  22. JediKnight20043 Force Ghost

star 5
    Finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution last night. Not sure whether or not to try do the stealth run through on hard.
  23. RC-1991 Force Ghost

star 4
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
  24. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    borderlands main story, now starting on the DLC.
  25. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Just beat the Gears of War campaign. :cool:

I'm going through to see if I can pick up all the single player campaign achievements, though I'll probably just settle for the COG Tag collecting one (why didn't I collect them from the start?)