VIDEO What was the last videogame you beat?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Siths_Revenge, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Zeta1127 Force Ghost

star 4
    I have been keeping an eye on things when it comes to Spartan Ops via the wiki, and you aren't the first person I have heard say that about the first half verse the second half of Spartan Ops. I am confident I will probably like Spartan Ops, I just do know for certain yet.

I never got to finish any of Galactic Conquests with or against my brother, only against AIs on PC, but I definitely enjoyed the game. I have it on both PS2 and PC, but I don't like the PS2 version as much as the PC version, especially with mods, though new controllers might help with that.
  2. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

Terrible game, only played it cause it was the only Harry Potter game I have never beaten before till onw.
    Last edited by Darth Vader, Mar 22, 2013
  3. Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow

Really cool game. Madame Tang is a pain to beat though.
  4. CaptainRegor Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Assassin's Creed 3, I don't play games that much anymore...
  5. Darth_Invidious Chosen One

star 5
    Pretty much this. Tomb Raider was simply spectacular. And not having played any of Nathan Drake's adventures - and I never will - I honestly don't care how much was supposedly "stolen" out of that particular franchise.
  6. 07jonesj Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm a big fan of the Uncharted series, and I've got to say that they don't have as much in common as first seemed by the trailers. Tomb Raider has exploration, RPG elements, the combat is much more stealth-focused. To say it's an Uncharted clone is just ignorant of all the things TR has that Uncharted does not. They just both happen to be action-adventure titles, so they're bound to have similarities.
    Life likes this.
  7. Ichor_Razor Force Ghost

star 3
    Metroid Fusion. I Wonder when & if a sequel will ever be made...
  8. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Finally got around to getting the last few achievements on Lego Batman 2! I was worried I wouldn't be able to get them all as one is for playing co-op and I have no one to play with, but there's a level you can get it in. 'Core Instability' has you drive around Gotham but you don't control where you go. Plugging in a second controller just adds a second vehicle that sticks next to you. Anyways, I've got all of the achievements now. Now I have four completely completed games.
    Life and CaptainRegor like this.
  9. Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One

star 8
    Finished the campaign for Heart Of The Swarm on Hard. It actually wasn't all that hard for the most part. They definitely catered it towards the casual audience as there didn't seem to be a lot missions that required you to actually build your army through resource collecting.
  10. Riven_JTAC Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Assassin's Creed III, I think. I'm about 60% through Tomb Raider right now, so that'll be the next, probably.
  11. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Went back and got all the achievements for Lego Batman, Lego Harry Potter 2, and Lego LotR. :cool:
  12. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
  13. TrandoJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Toy Story 2(PS1)

Yeah its old, but childhood nostalgia made me buy it and have it again.
  14. TheRevanchist Jedi Master

star 2
    Bioshock: Infinite.

Perfect in some ways, terrible in some others. A great story though.
  15. Riven_JTAC Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Just polished off Tomb Raider with 100% completion. I wasn't a Tomb Raider fan in the past, but I really liked this game. The preview material hooked me a few months ago and I am really glad I purchased it. It's unfortunate that with a 100% completion and no real branching story or ways of doing things that there isn't any replay value, but for $10 it was worth it (after two $25 Amazon gift cards). I really liked Lara's character model. She looked like she could be a normal girl and I liked that. Yeah, she was a one-woman army and could take a machete like a champ without any ill effects, but overall it was a good game. I wonder if a sequel is in the works. I'd definitely get it. Really liked the game mechanics.
    Last edited by Riven_JTAC, Apr 14, 2013
    SithLordDarthRichie and Life like this.
  16. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    bioshock: infinite

amazing story, some aspects that got changed gameplaywise... not too sure what i think in some ways. but you don't play this game for the plasmid/vigors and so forth. no. this is a game you play for the world and story. wowza. that ending was... just play it and see for yourself.
    Life likes this.
  17. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
    Mass Effect 3

It's pretty good, a bit too much fetch-and-deliver but it keeps up with the great story and characters established by the previous games. I haven't done all the endings so I don't know how justified all the hate is for them, but the one I did (Destroy) seemed to work well enough overall.
    Then series has always been about characters and the relationships you have with them, there are few better written than in Mass Effect. The fact it makes you care what happens to such characters after 100+ hours of gameplay is credit to the writers and voice actors.
  18. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
  19. Son of a Bith Force Ghost

star 4
    Is it ok if I skipped Bioshock 2?
  20. Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Spyro 3

Playing Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly now and looking at the atlas there is only 9 areas so I'll probably have beaten it around this time next week. I'm already at Cloud 9 the 5th level out of 9.
    Force Smuggler likes this.
  21. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    yea. it really has very little to do with bioshock. it's more the ideas behind the game, i.e. you have an ideology taken to an extreme and you get to see how the world plays out with that happening in a fantastical setting.
  22. Son of a Bith Force Ghost

star 4
    ^
    Thanks for the recommendation - I'll give it a shot soon.
  23. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
  24. Force Smuggler Chosen One

star 6
    Spyro 1-3 are amazing.
  25. Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Yeah but I like the Crash games a lot more.