main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What was your favorite episode and why?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by obi-rob-kenobi4, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-rob-kenobi4

obi-rob-kenobi4 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 17, 2007
    What was your favorite episode, one or two? What were your favorite parts and so on.:-B

Mine was two becouse it had a lot less lightsabers and more space battles/stuff. I am one of the people that believe that STAR wars should focus just a little more on STARS, i.e. space stuff. So thats why i liked that one better. Also it seemed to be more character driven.[face_coffee]

GUYS, PLEASE READ THE STICKY THREADS. WE'RE KEEPING ALL DISCUSSION OF THE TELEVISED EPISODES IN THEIR SPECIFIC THREADS UNTIL 2 WEEKS AFTER THE US AIRING. THIS IS FOR ALL NON-U.S. LACWAC MEMBERS WHO MAY NOT BE ABLE TO WATCH EVERY FRIDAY. THANKS. G_M.

2. jedi-soon

jedi-soon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 27, 2001
    I think I lean toward the first one. Mainly because of the return of an ESB-esque Yoda. But i loved both!

3. obi-rob-kenobi4

obi-rob-kenobi4 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 17, 2007
    I feel like becouse the old clone wars show had nothing but fast paced action i want this one to not be afraid to take its time and have more character and plot development. I actually enjoy the talking scenes a little bit more than the action.

4. sjmdesigns

sjmdesigns Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2008
    Plo Koon detail on his close ups were fantastic. Love both episodes.

5. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    tough choice, but i have to say the yoda episode. i'm a sucker for yoda with a lightsaber:D

6. VladTheImpaler

VladTheImpaler Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Definitely the second episode, for me. It had a level of tension that the Yoda episode did not provide. The the humor was a little more effective, too.

7. Obi-Mcfly

Obi-Mcfly Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2008
    Hmm, they were both awesoem, but I'm gonna have to go with the Yoda one. I really liked Yoda's interaction with the clones, and the overal way they portrayed him. I loved how they brought back the Yoda theme when he was tlakign to the clones, that just made it feel so much more like Star Wars. Plus, I liked the action in the Yoda episode more.

8. RONDC20

RONDC20 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 10, 2001

Hmmmm both episodes were really good, but I'm gonna have to go with the Yoda one for all the reasons that others have mentioned. I love how the composer used William's Yoda theme from ESB. He used it and he used it quite a bit. Yoda's theme was used more in this one episode than in all 3 prequels combined which I thought was a real shame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.