main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX What was your favorite scene in Episode III ROTS?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by lordsinner, Jun 8, 2005.

?

What was your favorite scene in Episode III ROTS?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Anakin and Obi-Wan fight scene?

80.0%
  2. Yoda and Palpatine fight scene?

20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
  2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    I like the part where Jedi Master Zak beats the Monkey Stink out of Lord Chinstrap - NOW THAT, my friends was a duel !!!!

JUAN - OUT !!!

3. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    i liked personally the order 66 stuff, but we won't see the longer versions until the extended dvd release.

4. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    Which one was that?

If I recall, I believe it was none other than myself that won that fight.

Lord Sinner Out

P.S. I vote for a SAFF game night at Darth Hulks house.

5. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    You uh must have been wearing your Jedi Underoos son cause you were DREAMIN !!!

As for a party at casa de Mars, I think we need a Pinata - Lord CS, you have a job now !!!

Juan - OUT !!!

6. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    I seem to remember Lord Zak opening up a huge can of WHOOP BUTT on the glorified Hobbit extra that had his scene cut from LOTR not once, not twice, but in all three movies. He was even cut from the extra bonus materials in the special releases.

As for having a so-called gaming night at Marselles's....don't you think it would be considerate to ask the person first before you go making plans????

And people are wondering when and where you will be to pick up the tickets for tomorrow night. Don't let them down....

But we could always use a special edition LOTR pinata for the next party gathering....Thanks Nick......

7. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Game night at my house? I don't have Candyland or Chutes N' Ladders Nick. Sorry, I grew out of those at like 7 years old man.

If you mean video games then I'm down with that. My PS2 and XBOX are itching for some usage. And now that I've got some serious surround sound action, it should rock....

WAIT A MINUTE....I'd have to invite you wouldn't I Nick? I don't know if I want you to know where I live.

8. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    This is sad, I'm replying to myself.

I forgot to say that my favorite scene in all of ROTS is Anakin laying on the table, the suit all on him, except for the helmet...

You see the helmet come down and see the inside of the mask...

The look of abject fear and despair on Anakin's face...

The mask makes contact, clicks and seals....ONE MACHINED BREATH.

:_| WOW. TEARS.

28 years...that one scene. Powerful.

9. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    I would agree with you there Marselles, very powerful scene indeed....of course I am fond of Anakin marching into the Jedi temple and cutting down the younglings...

He had lost it right then and there and hasn't even come up against Padme' or Obi-Wan yet....

BTW, just give Nick your phone number and call it even....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

10. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    That scene was sweet. It was the beginning of the machine and the end of Anakins total humanity. Sweet baby.

Lord Sinner Out

11. gatodama

gatodama LFL Artist star 3 VIP

May 17, 2002
    As much as I love Yoda to death...there was so much more invested in the Obi/Anakin.

[image=http://www.airbrushcat.com/newart/Chosen_onec.jpg]

12. starbuck92

starbuck92 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    The aviation nut in me is estatic with the stunning aerial displays at the beginning with the Battle of Coruscant...but it pales in comparison to the Obi-Wan/Anakin duel. YOU WERE MY BROTHER!! *wails*

:)

Sandra

13. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I'm kinda partial to the BMF Windu puttin' down that punk ass Palpatine. Only problem...

Shoulda watched out for the Chosen Hand-Chopping One.

14. JediMasterRicva

JediMasterRicva Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2005
    My favorite scene is when Yoda, steeped in the force, is affected like a loving father when he feels his jedi-children being exterminated. For him it was such a disturbance in the Force and he was was powerless to do anything about it. This truly brought out a human (wrong word to use here, I know) aspect to Yoda's character.

Ricva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.