main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East What was your favourite STAR WARS episode?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Erebos, Jun 13, 2005.

?

What was your favourite STAR WARS episode?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Episode One: The Phantom Menace

5.1%
  2. Episode Two: Attack of the Clones

5.1%
  3. Episode Three: Revenge of the Sith

15.4%
  4. Episode Four: A New Hope

12.8%
  5. Episode Five: The Empire Strikes Back

33.3%
  6. Episode Six: The Return of the Jedi

28.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Erebos

Darth-Erebos Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2005
    Please also post your reasons for your answer.

2. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Darth-Erebos posted on 6/13/05 6:35pm
    Please also post your reasons for your answer.[hr][/blockquote]

So, D_E, what were the reasons for your answer?

Anyway, I voted for ROTJ. Maybe it's because it was the first one I ever saw in the theater, but I also like the whole "final showdown between good & evil" concept. That, and the whole sail barge rescue scene has always been a favorite of mine.

3. Sage_Halcyon

Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Empire rules you all.

Sage H.

4. Leiaremer

Leiaremer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    ROTJ is still my favorite because it was the one where good beat evil and father saved son.

leiaremer

5. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    I've gotta go with ROTS. It's just awesome. :D

6. Tay_Mreal

Tay_Mreal Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2005
    Revenge of the Sith was the best...just felt closure on everything after I watched it.

7. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    ROTJ, I feel, had everything. Capital ship warfare, fighters, lightsaber battles, ground campaigns. ROTS was good, the best of the newer movies by far. But I also remember watching ROTJ for the first time when I was very young. The graphics were good, but the story didn't get lost. ROTS seemed to shift betwen battles too fast. I know he couldn't show all the planets for very long, but I would have prefered he stick to a few and go all out with them. Endor gave us the feel of a prolonged battle. We also got to stay with the group enough to gage the war.

My personal ranking would be:

1. ROTJ [face_dancing]
    2. (TESB or ANH)--depends on which aspects I am thinking about...they are close though [face_love]
    3. (ANH or TESB)--the opposite of 2... [face_batting]
    4. ROTS :)
    5. AOTC :rolleyes: (Jar Jar and whiny Anakin factors)
    6. TPM [face_shame_on_you] (Jar Jar factor)

8. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    I like ESB because of all the Imperial scenes esp. with Piett, Veers and all of the Star Destroyers.

-IJedi

9. Set_of_Concord_Dawn

Set_of_Concord_Dawn Jedi Youngling

Jan 9, 2006
    ESB Tauntauns, the largest wampa(Darksaber), Space Slugs, Mynocks, and the ever present win of darkness over the light

10. jedijoker

jedijoker Chosen One star 8

Jul 6, 2004
    The Return of the Jedi

Blues Brother to Sidious1:cool:

11. StephanieWanKenobi

StephanieWanKenobi Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2006
    I like ROTJ Becouse it has a(This might make me sound like a little kid)happy ending

12. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I agree with Sage! :D

13. Gokuku

Gokuku Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2003
    ROTJ is the best....i mean what could be better than awesome battles,luke fighting darth one last time,and most of all the prophecy coming true.........i'll tell you.....NOTHING!!!!!!

14. TheHorrorNerd

TheHorrorNerd Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 18, 2002
    You know, it's a tossup for me between ESB and RotS. The Empire Strikes Back is an amazing film, but I feel a certain loyalty to Revenge of the Sith because it was the best Star Wars movie... scratch that... the best film I've seen in a movie theater.
    Well, I guess I lean more towards the Episode V side. It has Hoth, Cloud City, the introduction of Lando and Yoda, the amazing revelation at the end that contradicts ANH [face_shhh]... The list goes on...

15. Jedi_528

Jedi_528 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2006
    I did vote for ROTJ as favorite though, they all have something in them that I seem to like. If I had to put them in order, it would be something like this:
    1. ROTJ I like the completion of the whole saga, which is so powerful. The negative part would be the lenghty Endor scenes
    2. ROTS Awesome special effects; Actually see Vader for who he really is and it was very very 'moving' at the end
    3. ANH Aside from bringing back happy childhood memories, ANH is very "inspiring" in the sense of hope of the Jedi re-forming to reset the rule of the sith
    4. ESB the plot intensifies and of course that surprising "paternity revelation"!
    5. AOTC A lot of background info leading up to the formation of the Separatist movement and the forbidden love that changed the course of the galaxy
    6.TPM Love the scene between Qui-gon, Obi-wan, and Maul but the rest is "weak"

16. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    ROTS. We finally get to see what happend to vader, It was a long time waiting for it. But I also liked RotJ, common is a classic...

17. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    In Clones, Padme's character is much more believable as the strong, self-relaint, head strong girl, a precursor for Leia. Costumes were great and there were great moments of humor.

18. Shaak_Ti_

Shaak_Ti_ Jedi Youngling

Jan 20, 2007
    I voted AOTC mainly because it was the first glimse of Star Wars and led me down the path to fandom. . AND PLUS IT IS SO AWESOME!!

AOTC left me in numb awe. After coming home from that moive my life sorta changed in a way. I became the fan I am today. In watching that moive I instanly took to the alien Jedi Shaak Ti and wanted to learn about her and the other Jedi, they are all so awesome. I also had to collect everything and anything I could that had to do with Shaak Ti ,lol I'm still that way to, after 6 years. I was just 13 then now I'm 18.
    I had to learn more about the Jedi and about everything from weapons to planets to how the Jedi use the Force, it is all still increable to me, and I still learn new things everyday about Star Wars that I never knew before.
    I was wonderfully suprised to find out there was other Star Wars moives out there after I watched AOTC. I fell completely in love with every Star Wars moive and I watch them over and over and enjoy every moment. .even though ROTS makes me cry sometimes, Star Wars always ends up amazing me outta this world with action and everything I just can't get over it. . .I LOVE IT. .and to think it all started with a box of Trix cereal I had to for breafast one morning which contained my free ticket to see AOTC. . .it all started there with that moive.

19. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL

JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2007
    i loved aotc best movie seeing all the jedi runing on the battle feild . plus all the clones. man that movie rocked.[face_dancing]

20. faithskywalker

faithskywalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 27, 2007

I prefer epasode 5' it is the best of the saga.
    I love darthVader.@};- [face_skull]
    who dosent love evil.[face_devil]
    also what is up with all the good guys dieing off.o_O

21. faithskywalker

faithskywalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 27, 2007

22. fettspawn

fettspawn Jedi Youngling

Jan 27, 2007
    I liked Episode 3 the most, mostly because it has the most action. Plus we see the lightsaber battle we have all been waiting for, and in my opinion two of the best lightsaber battles of all time. Yoda Vs Sidious and Anakin Vs Obi-Wan. Plus since it was the last one made, it seemed like the crew and filmakers tried to do the best job possible.

23. Darth_Skttle

Darth_Skttle Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2007
    I voted for ROTS because I loved the ending and all the action in it and because I enjoy the Sith more than the Jedi of course and when I found out all the Jedi die at the End i was Like Huzzah!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.