main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What was your first soundtrack?

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by Paradise in Naboo, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    Toy Story.

Got it for my birthday years back. Still have it somewhere, but it's probably scratched to pieces.

2. bulletproof

bulletproof Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2005
    My first soundtrack was probably the Empire Strikes Back soundtrack. hwne I first heard it, I was amazed aas to how John Williams got the composotions of the pieces together. Now I listen to it online on Napsterlinks when I'm not home. Every time I hear a couple of pieces from the soundtrack, I can vagely remember which parts of a piece were in a particular scene within the movie. It's just cool. What do you guys think of this soundtrack?

Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
    http://www.napster.com/player/album/10900551

3. anikan-skywalker

anikan-skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2006
    My first soundtrack was episode 3,I always listened to it online,I usualy just sit down appreciate the music,and what it means.I always get sad when I hear the anikan and padme love song,just to remember what it was with anikan and padme before the rise of the empire.A girl in my class is related to jhon williams,that rules.

4. musicevangelist

musicevangelist Jedi Master star 1

Sep 15, 2004
    First soundtrack I cannot remember. First score was LOTR:FOTR SE, the leather bound one. I now own all three LOTR SE scores.

5. Indiana_Fett

Indiana_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 12, 2004
    SE? Don't they just come with wallpaper for you PC?

Oh, awesome.:cool:

6. Mathom

Mathom Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 24, 2006
    My first soundtrack/score Mr. Holland's Opus. I was nine and got the score on CD and the soundtrack on cassette from different people for Christmas.

The first one I ever bought myself was Little Women.

7. musicevangelist

musicevangelist Jedi Master star 1

Sep 15, 2004
    That is not all, one of them comes with a DVD and they are in nice leather bound slipcases.

8. __Vader__

__Vader__ Jedi Master star 3

May 23, 2005
    My first ever soundtrack was Ep.II: AOTC, bought in June 2005 for $1.50NZ (that's incredibly cheap), quickly followed by Ep.III: ROTS. Listening to those soundtracks was highly relaxing for me and I later found the Ep. IV: ANH SE (1997 edition). Can anybody say, "hooked for life"?

9. thebadge

thebadge Jedi Master star 4

Mar 15, 2002
    This dates me but back in 77 (I was 9), I purchased on Vinyl of course Star Wars. It was a double-album.

Eventually I threw away all 500plus vinyl albums (and a real nice DUAL turntable) into a dumpster by my old apt when I was moving.

Yeah, that was real stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.