main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What was your greatest ''Die hard'' or ''go down fighting moment''?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by NightHunter319, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Sockwalker

Anakin_Sockwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2005
    BF2: Strike at Karkand.

I was on MEC and we have two flags left and the one that I was not at was being overrunned (but we still have some people there fighting to the death so it was obvious that we we're going to lose that one). So I decided to respawn at the most left (upper) flag. I went on the roof top as a special ops. And I see two full squads approaching and there's only at most three people defending where I was at including me (so we were outnumbered 4 to 1). So I just kept on throwing grenades at their general spot while being shot at and I managed to get about four or five people with the nades themselves. I then changed to by primary weapon and took out another two of them before I got killed. Luckily, my other two teammates that were there were able to kill what remains of the two squads. :)

2. Kudzu

Kudzu Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 18, 2005
    I've had a few, most of them on Battlefront. A few total mad suicide rushes with me taking down like a dozen guys before finally dying. (I usually play clones.) Rhen Var: Citadel in particular, down near the starting Separatist base I was just firing and firing because droids were spawning everywhere, I'd run out of ammo and just switch to my pistol, killed like twelve of them before getting wasted by a droideka. I hate those.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.