main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What was...

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Crimson_Jedi_Knight, Apr 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Crimson_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 21, 2001
    What was the favorite villian/hero/character that you've seen in the game?

Next, can you post the stats for them? (if possible)

2. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Do you want WEG or WotC stats ?

My favorite villain : a devious Moff (later Grand Moff) with limited Force abilities that allowed her a little glimpse of farsight. There were always plans within plans within plans when our paths came to cross those of her minions, when I finally managed to meet her (my abilities as a 5th level Scoundrel / 4th level Force Adept being exploited to the uttermost point - I arrived there with 10 or so VPs remaining, and I had my GM despair when he saw I was able to be as devious as he was, and that I was backed up with luckier dice than his (average roll was about 15 :D ).

My favorite hero : the one quoted above, she ended the campaign as a 5th level Scoundrel / 5th level Force Adept / 4th level Noble and the GM with whom I was running her as reused her since as a NPC.

My favorite characters : will always be the two young servants I accidentaly prevented from undertaking some very intimate activities - I had a great need for their skills and I didn't know they were somewhat engaged, so when we saw them heeding my telepathic call and arriving hastily clothed, the scene that ensued became an epic one and it took the GM more than half an hour to regain control of the situation (two of the players whose characters were not present even undertook the roleplay of the servants, we were really unleashed that night)

3. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Crimson_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 21, 2001
    Interesting... Anyone else? Ether system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.