main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST What we know (think) for sure will be in Episode 7!

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by themuzikman, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themuzikman

themuzikman Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 20, 2013
    I'm new to the forum, so if y'all think the thread should be closed, then so be it.

I was thinking about what we think we'll see for sure in Episode 7... What's something specific that we seem to get in every film or something that you feel will just have to be in E7? This is a speculation thread, but something very specific that you just know will be included... any specific dialogue you think will be in the film? Locations?

1) Millenium Falcon... already rumored to be included, and why wouldn't it? If the Falcon is back, I'm sure Han is back, as well... I could imagine Han teaching his kid(s) how to fly in this film with some little bits of humor in there, maybe he shows them where to bang the controls in the right spot to get them working... and surely the kid will scratch it during a practice run or something... (and later will redeem him/herself)

2)R2-D2... as this is confirmed by Disney.. but also we will surely get-

3)C-3PO, who I presume will be bickering throughout the whole film as usual... I predict that he will make some comment about how he is "finally getting used to this space travel," and then if Han's kid is piloting the Falcon, later I'm sure he'll take that comment back...

Also, as I think it is fairly safe to assume the Solo's will have children in this film, and I say this from what we know of the films, nothing from the EU, (you know they had sex on Endor during that celebration at the end of Jedi), and if they do and Han does teach at least one of them how to fly, I"m sure the kid(s) will fly the Falcon at some point to go save their parents in some big scene...

I'll leave with those for now... I know I have more... Any specifics that y'all can think of? Not just wishful thinking or any EU ****, but something that just makes complete logical sense??

2. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    I do believe we have several threads discussing this.

You received this Ninja message from Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.