main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What we missed at C2

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Aug 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    I was talking about this today at D&B's. And all I have to say is, we have got to find this guy before C3.

SpatCon

2. Swomz

Swomz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    that looked like it was awesome....too bad I will only be 18 at CIII :(

3. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    uhhh... why do we have to find this guy before C3? Why do we have to find him at all?

4. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    If we had known about all of the stuff this guys was doing while we were there, we'd have a had a lot more fun (and a lot less sleep), that's why.

5. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    well it sounds like all he did was go to a bar and get drunk with his friends and tell it in vivd detail...not very exciting. Now when the strippers come out and everyone's doing drugs and going crazy? Then it could get very interesting. If anyone wanted, they could take a picture of a bar and over-exaggerate everything that they did, i'll do it next weekend so i can be super cool too

6. Swomz

Apr 19, 2002
    actually, it wasnt really like that, and I think it wud be really sweet if we could find him before C3..I mailed him and awaiting a reply

7. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    And I'll be 21 by then. [face_devil]

8. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    cool Jeff and I will get drunk and you guys can write a story about how old guys can party yer young butts under the table,

9. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    hahahaha , got that right !

10. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    were gonna line the shots up and watch you whiper snapers hit the floor.

11. Lewis_Black

Lewis_Black Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2002
    Partying is a state of mind. I don't drink (anymore), but I have a good time wherever I go. It is like the guy in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" said: "Where ever you are, you act like that is the place to be."

I know it sounds cliched, but you can have a good time without getting drunk. I'm not some straight laced shooter preaching. I've done my share of drinking, but still have a good time sober. My personal record was at low altitude to drink an 18 pack of High Life (not that I'm proud). I didn't have a good morning after that party. But I'm fine after a night of partying now.

I think this guy would be great to party with, even if he does alot of shots. He seems to know where to go and what to do. And if Dave Attell (the comedian, not the poster) ever comes to Denver for Insomniac, I'm going wherever he goes.

12. Swomz

Apr 19, 2002
    well, I talked to spat via email and he said if he does do SpatCon 2005 that he will try and have it in a club that allows people the age of 18, since the legal age for drinking is 21.

13. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    LB - Talk about a light-weight, you are talking to a former Pro-Drinker. In my "prime" I was downing about 1-2 fifths of Vodka a day, not to mention the social drinking on the weekends. Of course, I only drank Pro for about 18 months, and have been spending the rest of my life paying for it. I can have a lot more fun sober than I ever did drunk (that I think so, if I could only remember anything from that time).

I just thought that this guy knows how to get the right people together to have a great time, w/ or w/o alcohol. He had tons of SW celebs, some great SW fans and some fantastic local people working together to put on a memorable night for anyone who was there. I mean really, can you imagine another place where you can party w/ Porkins and 1/2 the Imperial Officers?

14. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    And boob grabs can't forget those ;) Looking forward to that I am....

Not. :p If any of you try that on me expect to get a very nasty 'grab' back.

Hehe... and I would catagorize myself as a social drinker. Wouldn't drink to get drunk. Like the taste of it, and the buzz I get off of may TWO drinks. end of story.

15. Swomz

Apr 19, 2002
    aw man, no boob grabs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.