main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho What we should do on July 4th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jasterpreel, Jun 26, 2006.

?

What we should do on July 4th

Poll closed Jul 1, 2006.
  1. Go to Meridian and cookout and watch fireworks.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Go to Josh's house watch Pirates of the Carribean and Play Minis

100.0%
  3. Find Jerome Blake and beat him about the head and shoulders

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasterpreel

jasterpreel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2005
  2. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    I am totaly down with a bbq and Pirates.

If we start it early enough like 12-2 we can eat watch the movie then head out to Meridian later that evening for 17 dollars each to get unlimited. from 5-11pm

gocarts, bumper boats, laser tag, arcade games

so it is unlimited fun for a small price

already confirmed they will be open on the 4th of july so this might be a little something else we can do please reply what you think of it.

also that same night the Meridian Speedway holds a fire work show we can watch it from the boondocks also, as a club.

also if we do a bbq at your place we will need to have like everyone pay like between 5-10 dollars to pay for the supplies for the bbq or desinate people to bring specific items. but i personaly think a set price would be best that way we can just go get the supplies needed.

Hamburgers/Sauges or hotdogs/ Buns/ Chips/ Soda or Juice/ Paper Plates and Cups/ Kethcup mustard/ Potato salad or macaroni salad.

maybe a desert also. hmmm can not wait talking about all this food got me hungry hmmm doughnuts!!! oops homer moment.

3. Jedi_Jack_Bauer

Jedi_Jack_Bauer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 2, 2006
    thanks for checking it out Ron.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.