main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx What will everyone be wearing to the opening of AOTC?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mirax H, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirax H

Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff star 3 VIP

Aug 16, 1999
    Just wondering who will be in costume and what you will be wearing. I will be a blonde Princess Leia in my ANH robe with danish on my head. I hope you guys will recognize me and help me find AZ SithLord since he will have my tickets. I hope to be in line with all of you about 8 pm, sooner if possible.

2. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    I'll probably be in my rebel specforce infiltrator outfit if I can finish it. But I'm still wondering how to drink through a straw with a facemask comlink setup that covers the mouth.

3. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    I'll be Grand Admiral Thrawn.

4. Anwelei

Anwelei Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 2001
    Jedi Padawan :D

5. Subjugator

Subjugator Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2001
    Flannel Shirt and maybe PANTS.

6. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I'll be this:

[image=http://studiocreations.com/rebelfleettrooper/images/billb_05.01.02_sml.gif]

7. aztrooper0013

aztrooper0013 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2002
    Need you even ask? :D

8. Darth_Zotex

Darth_Zotex Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    Darth Zotex will finally show up again in his old raincoat (to be replaced by a really cool black trench coat for Episode III), Darth Maul tie, MIB sun-glasses, hood and that sadistic Dick Cheney grin.

9. harpm1

harpm1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2002
    Alas, I have no costume...YET...but I will be wearing one of my Star Wars T-Shirts and my Episode 1 Hat. I'ld bring my saber but it just ain't done yet.

10. Darth_Trigue

Darth_Trigue Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2002
    It looks like I'll be dressing Anakin up as a Jedi, but my costume just hasn't worked for me, and I'm running out of time and ideas. ugh Oh well, we'll see.

So, it looks like having an allergy attack was as much of a blessing as a curse...without that I would never have gotten work done on Anakin's costume. Oh heck, it's just a curse...it's keeping me away from the line. bleck

~wanders away muttering about construction on the apartments kicking up so much crap into the air~

11. Mara_Jade_AZ

Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2002
    Since Mirax will be doing the ANH Leia I'll leave mine at home and just settle for ol Mara Jade ;)

Not that I'm complaining mind you. After all that is my name. Heh :) Also I'd hate to have two Leia's running around.

MJA

12. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Well, my mom is *supposed* to be working on my Jedi cloak, but she's watching home videos of when I was a baby.... [face_blush] Anyway, since I have strep throat (Ouch :() and my mom wants to take work off to stay with me, we can work on it tomorrow!! ONLY 1 DAY AND 2 1/2 HOURS LEFT!!!!!

13. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    Note to self: Find embarrasing baby pictures of FF members and display said pictures at the next monthly meeting.

//Looks around//

Did I just say that out loud?

14. Mirax H

Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff star 3 VIP

Aug 16, 1999
    Thanks MJ! Can't wait to see everyone tonight!

15. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Ep. 1 Handmaiden Padmé. :)

16. Darth_Vorpel

Darth_Vorpel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2001
    the Emperor...

17. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Will it be in "The Emperor's new clothes" ???? :D

18. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Black fubu shirt and black pure playaz jeans, if it rains, my black leather jacket. I'm Darth Black

19. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I'll be wearing my Air Force BDU's...but that's just because I'm going to the theater immediately after work...

20. Darth_Trigue

Darth_Trigue Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2002
    Okay...I would like to say that the costumes tonight were AWESOME! A round of applesause...er...applause for everyone. hehe

That might be my cue to go to bed...er...'night all.

21. Mara_Jade_AZ

Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2002
    IA you're Thrawn costume totally rocked. I was quite impressed.

Edit I'm to psyched to sleep! BTW, Mirax it was great to meet you in person. Great job on the Leia ANH costume. It looked very cool.

MJA

22. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Well, it's the day after the film's opening and what an awesome time I had! It was so much fun finally getting to meet all of you down at the line. In case you didn't already know, I was dressed as the one Sith Lord who had a Sony camera strapped to his shoulder the whole time for documentative purposes(Not during the film obviously). I'm hoping to see the film again sometime this weekend with my folks.
    LP
    PS> Yoda rules!!!

23. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    lol, Thanks a lot Mara_Jade_AZ. I think it turned out really well. There are still a few things to tweak since this was the first time I actually had the makeup on, but I had a lot of fun. I really liked your Mara Jade costume, btw. Where did you get the blaster belt and holsters?

And a big thanks to LORDPARSEC for doing my makeup. I think it turned out really well, I got a lot complements last night.

Some of my favorite costumes from the premier:

1. The Jawa (sorry, I'm not sure who this was, but it looked really cool.)
    2. Mara Jade by Mara_Jade_AZ
    3. Vader (duh!)
    4. The Clonetrooper
    5. Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine (At the end of the movie, when Sidious walks out, I leaned over to kreleia and said "There's Vorpal".) ;)

Special props to the guy who brought Artoo. Artoo was probably the second most popular person last night, with Vader being the first. And I'll tell you, that little droid is a wicked shot with a beachball.

24. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    the jawa was mike...(aka droid eater)

25. aero-

aero- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 4, 2002
    correction on sideshow's error

droideater (mike) wishes no longer to be called mike. because of his uncanny resemblance to corey feldman (of lost boys fame), he now wishes to be called DARTH FELDMAN.

you may all fear him now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.