main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What will happen

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Soontir-Fel, Jan 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    now that couresant fell will the vong
    1.take out what remains of the NR
    2. go after the remnent
    3.go after Hapes
    4.go after the chiss

and do you think that the reamains of the NR
    and the IR will form a new goverment

2. Lianna

Lianna Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Take out the rest of the Republic. The Vong strike me as the sort that would finish a job that they started. Besides, the Republic is still thier biggest threat.

3. IAmTheDarkSide

IAmTheDarkSide Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2002
    They don't give a flying monkey's but about politics. Their trying to kill infidels in the name of their gods.

4. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    I doubt we will se the chiss, I dont think the authors really feel "comfertable" working them into the story, at least not with Zahns consent.

5. Sache8

Sache8 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2000
    double post. sorry

6. Sache8

Sache8 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2000
    I too think they'd concentrate on mopping up the NR, then probably focus on the Remnant. Hopefully, they won't have that much time.

Off-topic: How long will it take the Vong to purify Coruscant? Maybe not long physically, but they're going to have to accumulate a lot of slaves to sacrifice to clean up that particular infidel blemish.

That's what I think anyway. I mean Coruscant would probably give any run-of-the-mill Vong the weebie-jeebies.

7. Syntax

Syntax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 1, 2001
    Well, if *I* were the Vong, I'd fire up the epsionage campaign again and look for juicy military targets. I'd hose every NR shipyard I could find, then start radiating out from Coruscant in a spiral pattern, taking planets one at a time. I'd wipe out the Imp Remnant when I got there. After most NR military targets fall, the only real threats are the Remnant, the Corporate Sector, and the Hapes empire. Well, maybe the Chiss and the Ssi'ruuk, perhaps.
    Just make it systematic, take your time, and drop planets one at a time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.