main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What will the last shot of Ep III be?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by stormcloud8, Jun 15, 2002.

?

What will the last shot of Ep III be?

Poll closed Mar 23, 2012.
  1. Obi Wan walking off into the desert

65.6%
  2. Vader on the bridge of a Star Destroyer

27.3%
  3. Yoda on Dagobah

0.8%
  4. Padme on Alderaan

3.9%
  5. Jar Jar's funeral

2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hatter

Hatter Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2001
    To maintain continuity with the other episodes, the film should end with the Emperor and Vader staring out the window of a Star Destroyer, as Vader reaches over and puts his arm around Palpatine's shoulder. ;)

2. HotsForTahiri78

HotsForTahiri78 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    I hate the phrase "to maintain continuity"

3. AUNTIE_JEDI

AUNTIE_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Crying Obi-Wan, weeping Padmé, lonely Vader; whatever but I believe the end will be very heartaching and sad - no one can leave a theatre with dry eyes. I will probably cry my eyes out :_|

4. kurjohn

kurjohn Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2002
    Setting: in Palpy's throne room, overlooking
    beginning contructsion of deathstar with stat detroyers moving in background and with regiments of strom troopers lined up for inspection. Death march music playing. Vader kneeling with helmet off but with full body armor, mask and capes on. Emperor ignites Vader's light saber and knights him. Emperor says "Rise my fiend", "You have done well lord vader. Vader turns to Emperor and says "what is thy bidding my master?" Breathing hiss............

Cut to Tatooine:Lars family holing baby luke watch OBI-WAN walk off into sandstorm.

Cut to Ben's hut: Ben gently wrapping up Anikan's old lightsaber, opening up the chest, placing it softly in the chest then closing and locking the chest.
    Final shot---Obi wan bows his head and holds his head in his hand and starts to weep saying "waht have I done".........fades to sandstorm and credits..........

5. Lady Phoenix

Lady Phoenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 14, 1999
    Yeah, I suspect it will be something like that. Obi-wan walking off into the sunset.

6. Jedi knight Pozzi

Jedi knight Pozzi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 2, 2000
    I'll say a shot of Palpatine and Vader.

Looking through a window. Or something like ROTJ, because TPM=ANH and AOTC=ESB.

7. force_storm663

force_storm663 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2002
    I can't vote, because honestly I'd like to see all five scenes at the end of E3.

8. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    I voted for the Obi-Wan ending, because it would be so sad, yet appropriate when we think of Obi-Wan spending 20 years on Tatooine.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  9. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    I've always imagined it will finish with Yoda delivering Leia to Bail Organa on Alderaan, then cutting to Obi-Wan delivering Luke to Owen and Beru and walking off with the twin suns in the background, and a slightly reworked version of Binary Sunset playing, plus whatever theme Williams comes up with to suit the mood.

10. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    While Jar Jar's Funeral would make alot of people happy ;)

I think its going to be all about Vader :cool:

11. lilyodaboy

lilyodaboy Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2003
    I think that it will be something like this...

Obi hands look to Owen and as he starts to head to his ship yoda speaks "watch him you must or suffer his fathers fate he will.

12. Vanthorne_OX

Vanthorne_OX Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2002
    I think that most of those would make good last scenes, but not the last scene. That one will probably be something that won't be thought of, or at least not by many.

I will throw a neat thing to do with Vader out into the air though...

Vader appears in ANH by emerging from a thick cloud of smoke with the camera on him from the front. So how about the last time we see Vader in Episode III, he is walking into a cloud of smoke and the camera tracks this from behind?

13. Master_Qualis_Rex

Master_Qualis_Rex Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2002
    maybe padme gives birth at the end and gives obi-wan luke to take to Owen and takes leia to alderan..i think that would be cool, done with the same music at the end of ep2 (when anakin marrys padme)

14. Leah

Leah Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2003
    I think the last scene will probably be Vader on his ship.

15. Lars_Muul

Lars_Muul Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    The last shot of EpIII will be Palpatine on a balcony with Vader at his side, flanked by the Imperial Royal Guard, watching while his people celebrates the rise of the Empire.
    Like the last shot in ROTJ, where the heroes celebrate the fall of the Empire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.