main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What will the new live-action show be about?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarthScorpio08, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthScorpio08

DarthScorpio08 Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2005
    Did anything happen between Ep.3and 4 (besides the fact that Luke learned his first word).

2. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    The Jedi Purge happened.

3. DarthScorpio08

Jul 26, 2005
    The was no jedi purge between those times. The jedis got killed in Ep.3

4. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    Yes there was probably not all the Jedi got killed in ROTS. I expect to see Jedi at least star in some episodes a season in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series. No one knows what it's going to be about all we know is that the Star Wars Live Action TV Series will be set in between ROTS and ANH starring minor characters. They will also probably create new characters to star in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series as well. There were thousands of Jedi spread throughout the galaxy surely some Jedi must have not been around Clones or maybe escaped the Clones and Obi-Wan changed the Beacon Signal to tell the remaining Jedi not to come back to the Jedi temple and fall into the trap waiting for them. I think Obi-Wan changing the Beacon Signal in ROTS is a set up for Jedi who star in the Star Wars Live Action TV Series.

5. General_Rieekan

General_Rieekan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    i wouldnt be surprised to see Boba Fett make a few appearances in the series, as he is kind of a minor character, appearing briefly in ROTJ and having limited screen time in ESB. it would be nice to see Fett doing his thing in the series, perhaps aiding the Empire in its hunt for Jedi that had escaped from Order 66...

6. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Lucas_Hints_at_TV_Series_Character_93226.asp

Click the link to the article I give you Boba Fett is proabaly going to be a character in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series. I think Boba Fett will be an occasional guest star in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series. I think he'll probably hunt the remaining Jedi and fight the Rebels as an occasional guest star it will be surprising when he shows up. I think Boba Fett fits as an occasional guest star and that he will be one in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series.

7. DarthScorpio08

Jul 26, 2005
    I dought that theres any Jedi left. Besideds Obi-Wan and Yoda

8. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Well I doubt Obi-Wan and Yoda were the only Jedi to survive ROTS.

9. Hyperion51

Hyperion51 Jedi Master star 3

Jun 11, 2005
    How many Jedi survived aside from Obi-Wan and Yoda is debateable. If you go strictly by the movie, and the novelization, those two are the only ones known to survive. If you consider the graphic novel/comic based on the movie canon, it even goes out of its way to show the deaths or apparent deaths of several Jedi that where not seen in the movie.

OTOH, depending on your take of the EU books and comics, and whether or not they could be considered canon, there are supposedly half a dozen or more others that survive. The Dark Woman, whoever she is, supposedly made it to just before ANH. Some female alien Jedi ended off going on vacation with the Yuuzhan Vong, by the name of Vergere. There is the bunny like Jedi, Ikrit, a former Padawan of the one, the only, Yoda. There is Qu Rahn, who found the Valley of the Jedi, and was friends with Morgan Katarn.

10. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Well we'll see which Jedi are in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series when we get more information on it and or see it. I'm pretty sure the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series is going to be considered Canon. If Jedi are in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series the amount of Jedi who survived Order 66 will probably be mentioned in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series or GL will probably tell us. There were thousands of Jedi spread throughout the Galaxy fighting the Clone Wars or doing special missions surely not all of the Jedi were around Clones and maybe some were able to escape like Obi-Wan and Yoda did. Obi-Wan changed the Beacon Signal in the Jedi Temple so that the remaining Jedi wouldn't fall into the trap waiting for them there. I think that scene leaves it open for Jedi to have survived ROTS since they didn't fall into the trap waiting for them at the Jedi Temple Sids wouldn't have ordered the Beacon Signal to call in all remaining Jedi to the Jedi Temple if he didn't think any survived. Obi-Wan changing the Beacon Signal at the Jedi Temple also leaves it open for Jedi to appear and maybe star in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series. Is it that hard to believe that some Jedi could have survived ROTS and hid like Obi-Wan and Yoda did but were killed in the 19 years between ROTS and ANH which is the time period the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series is going to be set in.

11. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005

there is no way that vader chould have killed all the jedi in rots,because for one his mission was to kill all in the temple,and 2nd yoda and obiwan changed the code for all jedi to stay away,plus im sure there were many jedi who after hearing of the new empire rise went into hiding. so i agree with Reven :)

12. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Thanks I'm glad to hear it.:D

13. DarthDaz

DarthDaz Jedi Youngling

Jul 21, 2005
    I wouldnt mind if it was about chewie taking a dump.I for 1 would be there to pass the toilet paper.Im getting more star wars and I am happy as a gamorean in ****!

14. DarthScorpio08

Jul 26, 2005
    Your such a loser!

15. DarthDaz

DarthDaz Jedi Youngling

Jul 21, 2005
    Im the loser - you have nothing better do than start name calling. lol
    Sorry I thought this was about enjoying star wars

16. Sumras_Naju

Sumras_Naju Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2005
    Now remember that Obi Wan changed the transmition signal to alert all remaining Jedi to stay away from the temple, so there had to have been Jedi that survived EP3. It would also be kool to see Vader along with the Empire hunt down all the remaining Jedi that could be found.

And you would have to assume since Vader could not/or did not find Yoda or Obi Wan after EP3 (As they are alive in the OT), that there had to be some Jedi that survived the Purge.

I think it would be kool to see some Jedi in the Tv show as well as Boba Fett.

17. DarthDaz

DarthDaz Jedi Youngling

Jul 21, 2005
    we know so far that it is about Luke and Leis upbringing (Luke in particular).How characters meet (We assume Han and Chewie,Jabba and Bobba,Vader and Tarkin).It will follow the construction of the Death Star.Will probably show a few remaining jedi who escaped bode 66 and feature mainly minor characters and will run for 100 1 hours shows over 5 years.
    My guess is Lucas will ignore most of the expanded universe stuff as he tends to like things his way.Anyway, I take the screen adventures as the encyclopedia.

18. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Click the link in the post above if you want the scoop on Boba Fett being a character in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series. I think it would be cool if in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series Boba Fett, other Bounty Hunters, and the Empire hunt the remaining Jedi. I want Jedi to star in at least some episodes a season in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series. I also think the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series is going to have something to do with the Rebellion maybe Bail and or Captain Antilles will star in it also. I think Boba Fett is going to be an Occasional Guest Star in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series it would be great never knowing when he may pop up and attack Jedi and or Rebels.

19. Boola Cronk

Boola Cronk Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 1999
    Its amazing to me that people still think that ALL the Jedi died in ROTS. Ob1's words to Luke in ANH said that Vader helped the Emporer HUNT down and destroy the Jedi. I didnt see Anakin do much 'hunting'in ROTS, unless you consider the temple slaughter a hunt. Anakin also knew there were hundreds of Jedi, spread across the galaxy, that would not fall under Order 66. In fact he asks Sidious about them at which Sidious replies: 'they will be dealt with.' What would be the point of Ob1 reversing the beacon at the Jedi Temple if ALL the Jedi were destroyed? And if Yoda can sense all these Jedi dying on different planets, then why would he suggest Ob1 reverse the beacon unless he sensed some Jedi were still alive? Besides, the only deaths shown/implied were the Jedi Generals and the Jedi in the temple. It just stands to reason that Order66 was just a means to take out the Jedi leadership as a first step.

20. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    I actually think during ROTS the amount of Jedi spread across the Galaxy was in the low thousands or maybe in the thousands even but I mostly agree with you. If Jedi survived Order 66 which they probably did it remains to be seen how many Jedi survived? I don't think that many Jedi survived Order 66 but I could be wrong.

21. HanJones

HanJones Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2002
    The series will be about the (mis)adventures of Grando Calrissian.....

22. Yodhrin

Yodhrin Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2005
    I'd like to see it about Luke and his sons. I believe he had 2 sons?
    Then they could bring back Hammel, give him a new job. I don't know what he does now.

23. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Do you know that the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series is going to be set in between ROTS and ANH starring minor characters.

24. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    [face_laugh] Good one HanJones

25. DarthScorpio08

Jul 26, 2005
    No, it's between Ep.3 and 4. Plus, Luke had sons in the book , but I belive the books are incorrect. Because Jedi are not allowed to have kids. Is there any new rule in the New Jedi Order that I don't know about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.