main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What will the new live-action show be about?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarthScorpio08, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    I don't read EU books but I'm pretty sure Jedi in the New Jedi Order are allowed to have kids and wives but I don't think EU books are Canon and the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series probably is going to be Canon.

2. Hyperion51

Hyperion51 Jedi Master star 3

Jun 11, 2005
    I'm not very familiar with the EU, but from what I do know from here and other websites, a lot of the things that the old Jedi Order, or at least the Order around the time of TPM through ROTS don't apply. By the time Luke gets around to forming the NJO, he is basically the only one who knows much of anything about the Jedi and the Force. Everyone that could tell him otherwise is dead, and thanks to the purge and other work by Vader and Palpatine, 99% of the information about the old Order has been destroyed, so Luke is basically having to make a lot of it up as he goes along. Other changes he has apparently made are not even beginning to train Jedi until the candidates are adults.

3. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Luke has one son, Ben. Han and Leia have twins - Jacen and Jaina. Their third child, Anakin (named after his grandfather obviously), was killed during the Vong war. The books are not "incorrect", the NJO is very different to the Order during the time of the Republic.

Most of the Expanded Universe is C-level Canon, including the TV series. It is possible however, that the episode(s) written by Lucas will be G-level canon.

4. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    Are you so sure the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series is not going to be considered Canon like all the Star Wars movies and things had to have been going on in between ROTS and ANH so why not make the things that happen in between ROTS and ANH in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.