main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN What will we need next week while waiting in line?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TheQueenMother, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheQueenMother

TheQueenMother Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 17, 2004
    I know that some of you freeks (and I mean that in the nicest way ;) Luv to all) will be lining up earlier than the planned 3:30 pm time but I still plan on getting there around then. I was just wondering who was bringing what in terms of food, entertainment and other stuff for the party next Wed afternoon/evening.

I'll be bringing Oreos like usual but I can make some more cookies as well for the group or anything else fairly easy. I can also bring along some chairs (if I can find them) and Wal-Mart has some Star Wars ones for like 8 bucks right as you walk in. I didn't carch if they were kids chairs or adult but that's something to check out as well.

So we can discuss this here or at the meeting Friday as well but I figured I'd start something here as well. See ya'll Friday. [face_dancing]

2. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Both places,SOme of us dont have Internet.
    Well the good thing is we have so many places around Showplace and Im sure people will et you get out of line to make a food run if you have been there for a wile.If not,come stand next to me.I always like a good looking woman standing next to me.:)

3. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    As a Bloodfin Garrison member I'll be closely watching the weather. BH2559 will be there making sure that everything is secure. ;) I may need help.

While waiting in line BH2559 will be signing autographs and taking pictures. ;)

See you then.

4. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Brian
    If BH2559 , Is you Please add your name or board name next to it so we know who you are talking about,And frankly..You talking about yourself in 3rd person is rather scary!

5. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    It's my TKID # like Cole TKID # is TK9063. :)

6. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    Who is 9063??? huh.. what... I don't know anyone by that name... ;)

Move along. Move along.

7. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    If someone could drop us off a cooler full of Ice ,I would say thanks many times. Early would be nice. :)
    SO we dont dehydrate until noon. :)
    Also,Lots of water filled balloons to pelt others that think they will be there before us.The DIE HARDS..Can I get a Amend?

8. TheQueenMother

Nov 17, 2004
    Eric I can drop off a cooler but not full of ice earily I bet. I can leave the cooler with you guys and go buy you some ice or something. We have a rather large cooler that might be over kill but I can drop off a "normal" one if you'd like. Let me know.

9. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    That would be great Sara!
    Your the best!
    We just need one for say..couple of 12packs for soda/tea.
    Thanks

Eric

10. Sword_of_SPEA

Sword_of_SPEA Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2005
    Sara is all over this, I'm glad we're lining up together!! Because we all know I'll forget something...important (NOT THE TICKETS THOUGH)

11. TheQueenMother

Nov 17, 2004
    Ok I'll go find one (dad likes to pack them away in odd places) and wash it out for ya and bring it around. :)

12. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Sara
    I can bring the ice. SO the cooler would be great.
    I'll be there around 5:30 AM Wed.

Eric

13. Darth_Ruyn

Darth_Ruyn Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    Is anyone going to be wearing their costumes while waiting in line? I live very close to the theater, and would love to help out with things if needed. I was going to dress up if others are as well? Tomorrow is too far away!

14. TheQueenMother

Nov 17, 2004
    I can speak for myself and the Sword of SPEA and say that, yes, we will be there noon tomorrow in our Jedi costumes. :) Including the last time I will be a red head for a while so photo op if you liked the hair. ;) I think there might be one or two others as well and of course there is the rest of the population that isn't a part of the FF that could/will dress up.

Have your HA cards Mike made us ready to recrute new members! :)

15. Sword_of_SPEA

Sword_of_SPEA Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2005
    Yee-haw for wearing the costume for over 12 hours!! Sorry, this is a rambly, excited post about nothing. Except I'm super excited!!

16. Darth_Ruyn

Darth_Ruyn Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    That sounds great, I will be there around noon, maybe before. I'll be dressed as a dark jedi/sith. I'll bring a ice chest and some drinks too.

17. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I will have on my black ROTS t-shirt and sitting in a lawn chair.
    Eric

18. Bodknocks_

Bodknocks_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 4, 2004
    Since everyone's getting there earlier than planned, and I have school to go to, I'm planning on getting there much later that evening. No sense in getting there ASAP, since the soonest I can get there is about 4:00, and by then I'd have to wait in line by myself for 8 hours. So my guess is that I'll show up around 9:00, maybe earlier, maybe later.

19. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Just woke up, 4am Wed..Lito left me a voice mail saying the theater kicked him out about 8pm last night after waiting outside for 9 hrs. I hope for anybody's sake,no one is there before he gets there this mourning.
    E-

20. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    Since most of you are waiting in line already, looks like these forums are dead!

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.