main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What will you do when the saga ends and there will be no more Star Wars?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by anikanatdawn, Aug 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anikanatdawn

anikanatdawn Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 8, 2003
    I know many of us are anticipating the release of Ep III but what will we do when its all over. George said he didn't want anyone else to make Star Wars moves and he definately isn't what are we going to do? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

2. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Why did you post this again?

3. anikanatdawn

anikanatdawn Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 8, 2003
  4. Bjork

Bjork Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2002
    First of all welcome to the boards anikanatdawn! :) If by accident you ever have a double post again, or you don't want to discuss your topic anymore, etc. etc. you can always go back up to your original post, hit edit along the bottom of your message, and the select Yes for 'Lock Topic'. This will lock your topic as the title suggests so no one else can reply. Mods regularly go through the boards and delete all the locked topics as well. :)

Great topic idea though! :D And if you ever have any more questions don't hesitate to ask. :)

5. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Well, like I said on the other copy of this thread, you can always read the EU. There are hundreds, possibly thousands of stories about the GFFA.

6. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Star Wars will never die, especially if you're an EU fan.

7. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I guess I would just move on. I'll keep up with the EU and if GL has any crazy ideas about movies for the EU or movies during the OT without the major characters...except for C3PO and R2D2, a course. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.