main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What will you wear to C3?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by --Skywalker--, Oct 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyAnakinSkywalker

LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 6, 2001
    I probably won't get my stormtrooper done in time, nor my Aurra Sing, so I think I'll just come as me. ;)

2. -Doctor_Evil-

-Doctor_Evil- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2004
    "I probably won't get my stormtrooper done in time, "

That's a shame. I like seeing the "Fem-troopers". ;)

I remember seeing a pic from C2 with this tall girl in full stormtrooper regailia with the helmet off and her hair long and loose, standing in the hallway. There were these two guys staring at her, slack jawed in the back of the picture. (Like I probably would be :D )

I used to show that picture to my friends when they would ask if there are any girls at Sci Fi conventions.

Doc

3. Sith_Hatred

Sith_Hatred Jedi Youngling

Dec 22, 2004
    Hey VaderFan,

The three costumes....Actually it's a small matter of detail. The ROTS vader for some reason has chest armor that somewhat resembles the ESB yet still uses the ANH chest box. The inner robe is once again under the armor as opposed to the ANH (I don't get that either) the gloves alternate, and of course the helmet and mask are a little different. Most of the costume is interchangeable. Believe me, I'm not pulling the big bucks where I'm working. I'd love to send ya some pics but I'm on webtv right now and for some reason it pixalates them. I'll actually be on a computer after January, so I can send them then. See ya at C3!!!

4. DarthStarkiller5

DarthStarkiller5 Jedi Youngling

Dec 6, 2004
    most of my costume is almost done but could someone please tell me where i can get a sith robe without spending alot of money

5. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Star Wars t-shirts that's for sure :) And I'll probably break our the Royal Guard attire for a day or two.

6. Darthsuggs

Darthsuggs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    If I am lucky enough to make it. I'll probably come as Indy and then wear SW shirts.

7. Isabella

Isabella Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2005
    I'm not completely sure just yet, but Leia in A New Hope, and another idea that is top secret. :)

8. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Day I: Officer (green)
    Day II: Slave Leia
    Day III: Light blue Padme dress

On the 4th day I am not sure but one of those three above! :)

9. Siri_Ruane

Siri_Ruane Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    I might wear my Aurra Sing costume if I get it finished by then. I have my Max Rebo concert t-shirt, and an entire wardrobe of misc. Star Wars long sleeved and t-shirts...

10. Kristyne_Skywalker

Kristyne_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Feb 18, 2004
    Gees i'm going all out and making a padme picnic gown, a jaina jedi costume and one of the mara jade costumes

thank god for skillfull mothers and hair dye

11. Drador

Drador Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2004
    Think it will be to hot to wear my ROTS hoodie?

oh well i got enough star wars shirts to last me 2 weeks! muwhaha

12. Darth_Larsen

Darth_Larsen Jedi Master star 1

Sep 23, 2004
    ill prolly die of heat.. but

VADER, baby, VADER :D

oo yea baby..

13. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    oh well i got enough star wars shirts to last me 2 weeks! muwhaha

[face_laugh] Same here!!

14. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
  15. Darth_Shaun

Darth_Shaun Jedi Youngling star 2

May 24, 2002
    Okay sorry about that. Will post here instead.

Anybody making tshirts for the trip?

16. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Not a problem...would have closed the other thread earlier, but this one drifted farther down than I thought.

I made a shirt, not C3 specific, but all my own nonetheless, will probably wear that Friday...considering making another one too.

17. Darth_Shaun

Darth_Shaun Jedi Youngling star 2

May 24, 2002
    How are you making them and where are you getting the images from?

My biggest problem is finding a good image.

18. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    I like the C3 tshirt Bill Cable is selling on Creature Cantina. $2 for each shirt goes to kisses for katie

tshirt

19. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Now that I think about it, I may take my AlphaCon shirt since a lot of the signers for C3 were also at that event back in 2001.

20. Fashion_Boy

Fashion_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2004
    I am now offically working on Supreme Chancellor Palpatine robes. The one thing I still need is a Palpatine/Sidious lightsaber and a wrist holster for it. Any ideas? The blocked out portion contains references to the Trailer that was just released. If you've seen it, you're all good.

Pic link here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/Fashion_Boy/C3%20Costume%20References/Epi3Palps3-1.jpg

~Dave

21. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Day 2: The unknown Rebel commander that runs up to greet Luke when he has landed after Luke had destroyed the Death Star. (at least it looks like a Rebel Commander)
    Day 3: A custom Clone Wars-era Jedi.
    The other days, normal clothes.

22. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    The one shirt I had made I went thru Cafe Press, as they'll let you make a singe shirt without too much hassle. I don't recall where I got the original images from, but I photoshopped them up a bit to my liking. The second shirt I'm thinking about is actually from sketch card I had done, though I'm going to need to run it by the artist before hand I think...haven't decided for sure if I want to do it or not.

23. BobaThrowsaFett

BobaThrowsaFett Jedi Master

May 4, 2004
    Let's see... ROTS shirt, a SW all-over battle scene shirt I have, and any others that I bring.

24. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    I'm actually not planning on wearing my costumes to the con itself, but rather to the parties at night, though I might wear my Sith costume the last day, if it's not too uncomfortable or hot in the con center.

25. GsWookie

GsWookie Jedi Master star 1

Feb 4, 2005
    I am NOT going to wear SW apparel. That way I'll stand out and everyone will know it's me. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.