main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What would get you so mad that you would walk out of Ep III?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by JediKnightOB1, Feb 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theBluePhoenix

theBluePhoenix Jedi Master star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    Did any of you walk out of TPM? I almost did. I think it?s safe to say that ROTS will be at least good enough to sit through the whole thing.

2. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    what a crazy and improbable time to raise this issue when we've all just been blown away with motee's trailer description? how can you even think in these terms today?

3. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    ** Obi-Wan, Yoda and Bail sitting in a conference room aboard the Tantive IV. Obi-Wan has defeated Vader and Padme has died **

Obi-Wan: "Well guys, this day really sucks"

Yoda: "almost had your ass, Skywalker did"

Bail: "Come on now Yoda, I had to save you from Sidious remember"

Yoda: "Oh yeah, right you are"

** They all laugh as the Tantive IV goes through space. Iris out ... credits roll **

4. neutralsideforce

neutralsideforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2005
    I think is my fifth time I declare my let down feeling about macha Vader in episode 3. I might bring a stone with the size of my hand in a bag and wait for the end credits to throw it to the screen and ruin it. Don't believe me..

5. Darth_Caine

Darth_Caine Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2004
    Don't know. I'm living in germany so I think, really bad german voices would really make me angry. For example if Darth Vader sounds like Steve Urkel or Darth Sidious evil voice is somehow nice...

6. MatthewZ

MatthewZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 21, 2003
    Directed by Peter Jackson

7. Star_Sailer

Star_Sailer Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2005
    i would walk out if yoda spoke wookie langauge

or wookies spoke scotish

8. Wesyeed

Wesyeed Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 5, 2005
    If ANYTHING farts.

9. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    R2 kicking the SBDs in the jewels doesn't appeal to me very well either.

10. Maleficentogre

Maleficentogre Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 3, 2005
    If anyone says "what's up." I would probobly just sit and cry. I will also cry if no one says owned during the course of the film. there's lots of ownage that goes on, and someone should acknowladge that. probobly anakin.

[image=http://www.phantomrpg.com/upload/files/dead_dooku.png]

11. JediPrettyBoy

JediPrettyBoy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2005
    I don't know if they will do this or not, and I don't know if I would walk out or not, but if they actually try to squeeze a Han Solo cameo into this movie, I will be annoyed. Some things should just be part of the OT. Let us assume some of the details. The point of this story is Anakin's fall and redemption; not trying to force the PT and the OT relationship. We already know they are related.

12. aswimmer25

aswimmer25 Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2004
    I agree with most of you. Anything "Jar-Jar" would make for a horrible Episode III. Unless, he gets sliced and diced by storm troopers and/or Anakin. I would cheer like I have never seen anyone killed in a movie before.

DEATH TO JAR JAR!!!! (lol)

13. JediPrettyBoy

JediPrettyBoy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2005
    Jar Jar is alright. It's not like Lucas denies that he is annoying. Even the characters in the movie are annoyed with him. There are times when I am watching ESB that I love the fact that 3PO gets shot to pieces.

14. Tower_Skywalker

Tower_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 6, 2005
    Would absolutely not walk out, but would be upset if

jar jar has any significance to the film...yeah, thats actually it, nothing else that I've heard or could imagine would upset me that much. Im even a OT AND PT fan so I'm in good shape I believe.

15. Maleficentogre

Jan 3, 2005
    I would consider walking out if Jar Jar is killed in any stupid fasion. If he doesn't go down to vader, or just walk away to the sunset I'll be a little miffed. I'm holding out for a strong preformace from him.

16. neutralsideforce

Jan 16, 2005
    How come storm troopers are not in episode 3! They look better than clone trooper but not smarter.

17. Ed-A_1978

Ed-A_1978 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 10, 2004
    "Every time I started to stand up to leave Van Helsing, something else would happen to reassure me that I was seeing one of the worst movies of all time, and eventually it just turned into a point and laugh and vomit session. How a filmmaker can make something that awful and putrid is totally beyond me. Stephen Sommers should not be allowed to touch another script for the rest of his life, or a camera for that matter".

Wow!! I've found someone with exactly the same feelings on Van Helsing as I have. I just could not believe how crap that movie was on so many levels. And people STILL complain about TPM and AOTC. They really need to see this mess to know and understand what a bad movie is.

18. neutralsideforce

Jan 16, 2005
    In Van they altered the look of the monsters, that's the mess. Almost all the movies never keep the characters the way they are-they love stupid changes. I wait for honorable sagas about the original universal monsters, just what they're doing now with the superheroes.

19. Maleficentogre

Jan 3, 2005
    van helsing is a frickin' ESB compared to elektra. If you want to see the greatest experiment in bad film making go watch elektra. there are no words to describe the awfulness.

20. neutralsideforce

Jan 16, 2005
    I meant real superheroes from the 70s. Electra is not serious just like Blade, but Punisher is-love it!

21. StarSmuggler

StarSmuggler Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2004
    I will walk out of Episode III if...

Jar Jar is a jedi
    we see a planet full of yodas
    Han Solo has a cameo
    ewoks (I love ewoks, but they shouldn't be in ROTS)

22. neutralsideforce

Jan 16, 2005
    I have spoken about my idea of the stone toward episode 3. I just took a little chill. But I will watch the movie first before letting hot temperatures.

23. Darth_Disco

Darth_Disco Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2003
    LOL! I thought I was the only one who hated Van Helsing that much... what a stinker... it was almost as bad as Batman & Robin... or Mars Attacks... those films were rancid...

But seriously, TPM wasn't that bad... if it was bad it was only because it had a hard act to follow... and people's expectations were far too high... personally I liked it far more than I liked AOTC...

24. JediRandy

JediRandy Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 21, 2002
    Did any of you walk out of TPM? I almost did. I think it?s safe to say that ROTS will be at least good enough to sit through the whole thing.

With all the crap playing in theaters, you almost left TPM? And maybe ROTS will be "at least good enought to sit though?"

Way to go into a movie with the intentions of having a good time.... you sound like you're talking about going to Jury Duty.

25. aswimmer25

aswimmer25 Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2004
    Jar-Jar becomes a Jedi Knight for a BRIEF moment in the movie. OMG!!!!!! (lol)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.