Speculation What would get you so mad that you would walk out of Episode VII?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII - Spoilers Allowed' started by JediKnightOB1, Oct 31, 2012.

1. DarthLazious28273 Jedi Youngling

I would walk out if they bring back Jar Jar Binks.
    JediWheelz and Heero_Yuy like this.
  2. Darth Valkyrus Force Ghost

star 4
    What if they have a Gungan Jedi in it?

Or a Hutt Jedi...
    DARTH_BELO likes this.
  3. DarthBrian Force Ghost

star 4
  4. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    If I am not completely satisfied with the clipper length used in grooming the background characters' beards, I will probably walk out. My opinion on the banal minutiae of this film is oh so important.
  5. Lord Revan Jedi Master

star 1
    I doubt anything would make me walk out, but some crap with Vader or Palpatine being reincarnated and somehow either one of them are the main villains would be very disheartening.

I already watched those movies. Don't wanna see them again.
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  6. Darth Claire Force Ghost

star 4
    Reviving dead characters for no good reason other than "Hey you remember and like him! Well here is is again but he's bigger and badderer!". Shows lack of creativity and utter lazyness. I dont care what fans say...what is dead should stay dead. No need to cheapen death up cause studios think fans want more of the same.
    Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  7. MRCynical Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Wouldn't rule out having the traditional 'disney castle/wish upon a star' with crossed lightsabers, which would actually be kinda neat.

As for the actual topic, I don't think there's anything that would make we walk out. I just don't go for that sort of thing. I'd come on here and rage in the spoiler thread instead - on my cellphone if I was really mad.
    Last edited by MRCynical, Apr 15, 2013
  8. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 7
    I would become very angry if Luke's lightsaber was not the correct color blue.
  9. Sum-Wan Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Something that would make me mad and leave the theater is if, at any point of the movie, the frame freezes, starts turning black, then bubbly, then goes blank.
    Last edited by Sum-Wan, Apr 15, 2013
  10. DARTH_BELO Force Ghost

star 4
    I have to admit, I would not mind seeing a Gungan Jedi-it's not the Gungan's in general I have a problem with, just some of the things that Jar-Jar did that's all...

I never thought about the idea of a Hutt Jedi...that's crazy, I can't even imagine how they would even be able to do the kinds of things Jedi Are supposed to be able to do! I mean, hell-even Yoda can jump around and stuff!!
  11. topgoalscorer_no11 Force Ghost

star 3

I would argue that Jabba's imperviousness to the Jedi Mind Trick implies that he has latent force abilities.

Did he have any offspring? If so, I wouldn't be surprised to see him at the Jedi Academy in Episode VII.
    Last edited by topgoalscorer_no11, Apr 16, 2013
  12. MRCynical Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    That's the problem the one Hutt Jedi to appear in the Expanded Universe had: he wasn't very mobile (understatement) so Leia was able to beat him despite his being centuries old and pretty powerful.
  13. EHT New Films Manager

Manager
    star 6
    You should probably watch Return of the Jedi. :p
  14. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 7
    Oh my stars! This is the worst movie imaginable!
  15. chris hayes Jedi Grand Master

star 4
  16. Lord Chazza Force Ghost

star 4
  17. EHT New Films Manager

Manager
    star 6
    I won't even leave after the end credits until they ask me to.

Hmm... OK. I was just pointing out that his blue lightsaber was already gone (with his hand!) in TESB, and in ROTJ he had a green one that he had made himself.
  18. Darth Claire Force Ghost

star 4
    Unimaginable horrible acting from either our OT cast or our news cast that leaves us either "Oh god...my childhood...WHY!?!" or "Ugh great we're stuck with these annoying brats for the rest of the trilogy"
  19. DEATHCONQUEROR Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    The one thing that would make me walk out or see it to the end but not watch the rest of the ST, is simple. No Sith. Not to say that the Sith have to be revealed quickly, I was thinking more of building suspense in 7 and then unveiling the Sith either at the end of 7 or somewhere in 8. They would have to be the ultimate masters and puppet handlers. But you would have to do that without the Rule of Two like we saw in the PT and CT. I recall a leak from an alleged trusted source working with a sight called comicbook vine or something, that said the villain would be attempting to raise Sith armies like in the days of the old Republic. That would work. But in any case, no Sith means no money from me...
  20. Aaronaman Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Sitting next to a 'fan' who remarks about how he could have made every scene better....that's the only thing that could make me walk out lol
  21. VanishingReality Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    "Star Wars I-VI" turn out just to be nothing more than popular movies watched by kids in-universe and never happened.
  22. dewback_rancher Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    If the entire EU is negated or Luke Skywalker is killed, I am out of the theater, no questions asked, no sticking around to see what else happens.

As a kid, I always said "The day they kill Luke Skywalker is the day I quit Star Wars" after all.
    VanishingReality likes this.
  23. Heero_Yuy Chosen One

star 4
    If Lucas ends up writing and directing after all.
  24. Sith-Mullet Force Ghost

star 3
    Brokeback Jedi, would send me running out of the theater.
    DEATHCONQUEROR likes this.
  25. chris hayes Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    George Lucas is cast as Luke's long lost uncle & has a lot of screen time.......