main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST What would get you so mad that you would walk out of Episode VII?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by JediKnightOB1, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tan-Wessel

Tan-Wessel Force Ghost star 4

May 31, 2001
    People eating and drinking.

Royale w/ Codeine likes this.
  2. Royale w/ Codeine

Royale w/ Codeine Jedi Master star 4

May 19, 2014
    ... or breathing. Or someone taking my seat in the top left corner (facing screen). Better yet, no people. Everyone should just stay home.

Tan-Wessel likes this.
  3. LongHairedAussieGuy

LongHairedAussieGuy Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2014
    I have ever only walked out on one films (Mortal Kombat Annihilation) so it would have to something pretty big for me to walk out of Star Wars. If anything the only thing which really annoys me is when people constantly chatter in movies. Especially in quieter scenes. It is rude. Other then that, I dont think I would ever walk out on a Star Wars film

4. DarthKaragian

DarthKaragian Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2014
    I walked out only from the Informant with Matt Damon. One of the most boring movies I've ever seen. I can't imagine anything that could make me leave from a Star Wars movie. I may get frustrated with stuff but no way leave the theater.

Sent from my iPhone using ForceTapatalk

5. Tan-Wessel

Tan-Wessel Force Ghost star 4

May 31, 2001
    Youths

KenW likes this.
  6. WadiumArcadium

WadiumArcadium Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 27, 2014
    I must be lucky. I've never had a problem with people talking too loudly at my local cinema. Then again, the prices are pretty steep so it must keep the rabble out. :p

7. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Thanks Ganger - If 'Thrawn' makes an appearance (as a named bad guy, not just 'one of those guys' in the background) I had to google 'Red Eyed Smurfs' and vow that if he is the aforementioned, this will be my new Icon...

[​IMG]

hippie1kenobi likes this.
  8. SomeoneSomewhere

SomeoneSomewhere Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 24, 2014
    They aren't "touching" the OT, they're doing something new entirely. That's why this is set 30 years after RotJ, so as to not have anything to "ruin". There's space for progress, for being able to celebrate the old and the new.

And again, nothing is being changed here. The OT won't stop being the OT because characters from the OT appear in the ST. They aren't just making an add on to the OT, they're making a different thing entirely just like the PT wasn't a tacked on bonus to the OT.

9. Toonimator

Toonimator Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2006
    It took Palpatine about 13 years to go from Chancellor to Emperor, with an uncertain number of years to set all that stuff up (with or without the help of his former master or any Sith before him). He only ruled as Emperor for 23 years.

We've got a movie set 30 years later... there's a whole lot of everything that could happen in those years, to bring about situations of similar gravity and strength in conflict.

yogacat and Rookhelm like this.
  10. Sith-Mullet

Sith-Mullet Jedi Master star 3

Aug 2, 2003
    If a flash mob shows up after eating nothing but baked beans for a week and decides to do performance art. I am walking out and demanding to be issued another ticket.

KenW, B99 and JediKnightOB1 like this.
  11. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    If James Franco and Seth Rogan show up as Stormtroopers, I am out of there.

TheBBP and yogacat like this.
  12. captainkenbo

captainkenbo Jedi Padawan star 2

Dec 21, 2014
    I wouldn't walk out of the theater but I think I'd be a little disappointed if they make the Stormtroopers/Imperials weak again because it seems like they'll be at least a little badass this time around
    Or maybe if one of the characters I like dies...

Idk I don't really get that mad at things..... :p

13. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    if my Popcorn runs out!!!!

captainkenbo likes this.
  14. Darth_Corvus

Darth_Corvus Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2010
    If I could stay inside for the entire run of The Hobbit 3, I'm confident I can stomach anything JJ could throw at me.

15. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    If I could stay inside for the entire run of Revenge of the Sith...eh, you get the idea :p

16. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    If I fall asleep, and I'm forcefully awoken

darklordoftech likes this.
  17. captainkenbo

captainkenbo Jedi Padawan star 2

Dec 21, 2014
    I see what you did there

darklordoftech and Darth Punk like this.
  18. LordSilvertouch

LordSilvertouch Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2003

I'm sure the rest of the audience would just love that...

19. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    yeah if Luke turned to the dark side. i dont think im really going to stay spoiler free though. Some of the stuff i've heard about Han-Luke-Leia i havn't liked. Don't know that it's true yet. Honestly if i was so put off by it i wouldn't bother seeing it maybe.

20. SomeoneSomewhere

SomeoneSomewhere Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 24, 2014
    The movie has to be a nice balance between horrible but not so horrible that continuing to watch it would become an experience in and outside of itself.

21. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012
    Pretty much Nothing. I paid good money for the Movie, I dont walk out of anything no matter how bad. Probably just buy more popcorn.

22. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012

That won't happen (if it I did I wouldn't just leave I would never watch these. To say I am not a fan of JF is being polite.) I just hope the usual chatty, cell phone using ding dongs won't be present. Despite stupid ticket prices here, that is almost a given.

I doubt too that J.J. will do something as bad as what he and the script writer(s) did to Uhura so nothing as far as the filmmakers thus far.

23. butlerd

butlerd Jedi Master star 1

Dec 31, 2008

she would probably be coughing up hairballs for some time thereafter ;-)

Sith-Mullet likes this.
  24. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    If Dom Gleeson is 'Ben Skywalker'. Unless it's handled REALLY well, (unlike the 'Kahn' thing) There's very little that would bring me back for a second showing.

25. South Bay Scoundrel

South Bay Scoundrel Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2014
    My gf constantly asking me, whos that? Whats that? Arent all storm troopers clones? Lol maybe i shouldnt take her...

Sith-Mullet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.