main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions What would have happened and why didn't Palpatine kill off House Palpatine sooner before he met Hego

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by The Sith Camp, Jul 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015
    I came to wondering - I've spoken with a few already about what may have happened IF Palpatine never met Darth Plagueis or if it was feasible he could have and would have still achieved considerable Power - and the responses I got was that most likely Palpatine COULD BUT it would have been much much harder and nowhere near as good nor as affluent nor successful as with Darth Plagueis's help and training of the Sith Grand Scheme and more likely Palpatine would have been a blood-thirsty thug and at best more of a Dark Side proponent rather than of Sith workings and such ... AND the fact that he would have at best been a crook and criminal big-king pin ... or like Jabba the Hutt somewhat ...

BUT I could not help but wonder - with Palpatine - in the Darth Plagueis novel he was already arrogant, 'pampered to entitlements and wealth', violent, and apathetic - never 'giving a FORCE' about his actions or the consequences and had resentment and hatred against House Palpatine for 17 years until he met Darth Plagueis he 'bottled up his resentment and anger' and it was Darth Plagueis whom he needed to ignite the fuse and also burst the dam of raw violent emotions AND it took Darth Plagueis a little goading into 'you must do what must be done to avoid the separation'... when Palpatine got desperate as Consinga Palpatine threatened his working friendship and relationship with Darth Plagueis ...

BUT if Palpatine remarked that he resented House Palpatine and namely Cosinga Palpatine already when he met Darth Plagueis and on the grounds of "House Palpatine is wealthy, but not nearly as wealthy as some of the other houses, and not nearly as influential with the King and the electorate, despite my father's attempt to take a leadership position with the royals. He lacks the political acumen needed to elevate our House to a position of true entitlement, and along with it the awareness to recognize that the time has come for Naboo to exploit its matchless resources and join the modern galaxy. Instead, he and his cronies, in complete political ineptitude, want to keep us caged in the past."

AND the fact Palpatine at best at any moment even felt a SLIVER of acknowledgement to Cosinga Palpatine was just the speed racer prototype speedster flash speedster and that was it ... as it was 'a bribe ... but one I accepted nonetheless...' and how Palpatine remarked 'I ignore the expectations of others...' hence implying already he was violent, apathetic and definitely he DIDN'T GIVE A FORCE ABOUT HIS ACTIONS ... but if so - WHY didn't he or rather WHAT WOULD have happened IF he murdered House Palpatine sooner and just before he met Darth Plagueis?

Now before one says 'he would have been definitely sent to a mental institution, arrested or simply detained by the Jedi or Naboo's Forces' - consider some Ancient Sith - well some like Darth Bane whom also hated their family and killed them - well Darth Bane as young Dessel killed his abusive father using The Force ... or where for the matter Anakin very well near killed Padme had it not been for Obi-Wan Kenobi in a fit of rage ... I mean also even Darth Plagueis when he was young he goaded and compelled a Muun youngster he disliked to commit suicide using the Force AND how he confided to his mother about his Force Powers ... and consider wouldn't it be hard to connect a murder to one using the Force? I mean also the fact young Palpatine already never 'gave a Force' about his actions and the consequences - what would and why didn't he murder House Palpatine sooner if the fact it took 17 years and the meet with Darth Plaguies plus Darth Plagueis's goading to do so then?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.