main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What would like to see happen in the new T.V series

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by flipmanburn, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flipmanburn

flipmanburn Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2005
    What I would like to see in the live action series:

1. Vader hunting down the last of the jedi. (They hint at it in ROTS. With the whole "Lets turn off the becon", thing.)

2. Show how the Rebel Alliance got started.

3. Mabey show the whole backstory of Han Solo and Lando. (Thats a BIG mabey)

4. Some stories with Boba Fett envoled.

5. Have some stuff with C3P0 and R2D2.

These are just a few things I'd like to see. Post yours!!!

2. Matt-trooper

Matt-trooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2005
    I would love to see something about the rebel alliance and some sort of involvement from Boba Fett.

The R2 and 3PO suggestion is a good idea

3. ___Obi-1___

___Obi-1___ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 19, 2004
    06- Luke and Leia growig up

07- Tarkin owing everybody with his Death Star

08- See Obi-Wan, Yoda and Sidious from time to time

09- A remaining Jedi being leader of a small band of other surviving Jedi ( Quinlan Vos would be perfect here)

10- See how Chewie and Han got together

11- See Jabbba from time to time, as well as Greedo (by the end of the Series)

4. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    I particular like number 9 no matter who leads the group but if there was only one Surviving Jedi in the T.V. Show that would be okay too.

5. matrix_dark_jedi

matrix_dark_jedi Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    12.- a expulsed or survivor jedi who becomes a bounty hunter of some kind.

13.-the missions of a special troopers of the empire (we never have seen star wars from the bad guys side)

14.-a different story with different characters each chapter.

15.-a xizor vs empire vs rebellion story like shadows of the empire.

16.-adventures of obi wan like the recent comic

sorry for the gramatic errors

6. resnictem

resnictem Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 3, 1999
    1. Some of the characters hidden from the Empire by regular folks. While they are hidden, they may show the different aspects of using the Force rather than fighting/diplomancy, or tell legends from their Jedi past. Also, what happens when Jedi tap into the Living Force on their own, as opposed to what the Council tells them/teaches them. Rouge Jedi.

2. Boba as an embittered, lonely drifter, bent on revenge against the Republic & Jedi.

3. New planets and beings untouched by the war or the upheavel in the Senate.

4. What happens to the Jedi temple? Is it torn down, ransacked or what?

5. At least one character who goes from good to bad to good again in the course of the 5 year series.

6. Beloved new characters that the audience cares about over the 100 episodes that die, prompting a firestorm between the fans and the makers of the show.

7. Development of Rogue Squardon.

8. Better dialouge.

9. Nothing about the Skywalker family, but with a tragic family theme running through it.

10. Have the Empire be the good guys for a change and bring order to some remote outpost.

11. Target the show to young guys, not kids or teenage girls.

12. Make it dark. No cute characters, or fart jokes. Okay, one dick joke.

7. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    perhaps something about Imperial intelligence.

a real discussion about the benefits of the empire on an remote outpost.

The criminal element coming into their own.

The Rebellion getting its start.

8. awillquik

awillquik Jedi Master

May 24, 2005
    I really think that they should include Han and Lando, and of course Chewbacca, in this. I think that Han and Lando should have somehow had a small role, or even cameo in Episode III (I realize they might not have been too overly old, but still)... but this new TV series is definitely the right spot to show them in. I of course want to see a little of Obi-Wan watching over Luke (also want to see Qui-Gonn again... which is a possibility I think). If Boba Fett is in it, Jabba must be in it (to show how the came to be together and what not). I would like to see Vader take out some Jedi, but I really doubt that will happen. I also for some reason doubt we'll see the Emperor (although I'm just guessing). Hopefully I'm completely wrong, because I want to see how the Empire runs, and how the Rebellion grows. I think Bail will be in it... it seems that GL owes him more onscreen time, at least to me.

At any rate, this TV series should be awesome. I swear I will like it no matter what it is. The fact that Star Wars isn't quite over yet is so good, at least in my opinion.

9. starwarstv

starwarstv Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2005
    I think that the main story arc should be the formation of the rebellion and their fight with the Empire. Then, within that story arc, you get Jedi being hunted down by bounty hunters and cameo appearances by out favorite characters. Maybe there couild be an episode obout how Han saved chewbacca from the Empire.

10. RedHeadKevin

RedHeadKevin Jedi Master star 2

May 18, 2004
    I want:

-A series set at the beginning of the Jedi Order, with the Jedi battling the Sith, and the formation of the Republic. We'd learn what Palpy meant by "ONCE MORE, the Sith will rule the galaxy."

-A series that explores what happens if you're not good enough to be knighted a Jedi. There must be folks who flunked out of Jedi school. Maybe they got to the Trials, didn't pass them and were expelled. They're Force-sensitive, but unable to do a whole lot with it. They just live on backwater planets, living their lives, trying to be low-grade superheroes, and helping folks.

- A series about the training of Jedi younglings, following them up through Padawanship to Knighthood. Show some more of the training aspects of younglings, their social interactions, the Master-Padawan relationship. Sort of a "Coruscant, 90210"

-A series following a Jedi who escaped Order 66, and got the message to stay away from Coruscant. Now he's in hiding, having abandoned the Jedi lifestyle to keep himself safe, and living a "normal" life.

-3 words... TROOPS: The series.

- A series set many years after RotJ, about the New Jedis.

- A series about an ancient Sith Lord. From the description Palpy gives in RotS of Darth Plagius THE WISE, many of the Sith don't sound all that evil. Couldn't there have been a Sith Lord who used both sides of the Force, and wasn't consumed by just the Dark Side? He could be as nice as any Jedi, but with a mean streak as bad as any Sith. The show would almost be akin to a Mafia story, with someone who does some good for the community, and who seems like an okay guy, but can be a ruthless tyrant at times.

11. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    This...
    http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php?box_id=51208&f_id=1292

12. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    I would also like to see this...

Tom Cruise uses the Evil Force of Scientology to Kill Oprah!!!
    http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php?box_id=51208&f_id=1369

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.