What would u like to see at the next Fanforce awards?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    Here's an idea, especially if you're tryin to fill time.

How about a video message from each of the NE groups? It will also give those groups who can't make it a chance to be a part of the ceremony.
  2. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    how about you be in charge of recruiting video from everyone? ;)
    if they want to put it on a cd or email the file to me thats great :)

its a great idea! post in the CR forum chris you need a video message from each chapter by say....... March 14th ?

shall we invite other chapters from other regions to do a video message ? up to you guys.... its your awards! :)

thoughts?
  3. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    A quick message from other groups or even RSAs would be great! If they all send me a message, we can put them all on a dvd.

4. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    I see a thread posted on my forum about PCC and the awards, but where is the thread in the NE forum?

I've received a couple of members asking about the dinner. Cost / when money is due.
  5. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Do you mean this one?
    http://boards.theforce.net/northeast_regional_discussion/b10088/25984710/p1/?1
    It was made sticky so it blends in at the top there.

Although that just has info about the award ceremony so far, no details about a possible banquet.

~Doc_Bev
  6. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [face_blush] Ummm. My bad on the banquet. Yeah, we are having one. It will be same place as last year, at the Mariott, which is attached to the ExpoMart, which is where the ComiCon is held. Once more, payment can be made through PayPal or by sending a money order. But I don't yet have the exact cost or the PayPal account set up yet. It will be soon, within a few weeks.

7. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    there is a delay on pricing haggling at the moment, I know pittsburgh is trying to get this as cost effective for everyone as possible along with convenience for all :)

Details will be posted as soon as they are finalised.

I know a difference this year is dinner will be "during" the awards as to cut down on time. :)

8. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I finally got The Rebellion's video off my camera, but I'm not sure how to share it with you. I'm not sure if it's small enough to email or if it's something I can post in the photo gallery. Working on that now...

~Doc_Bev
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.