Chic, IL What would you ask Flannel Man if Captain Typho hands you the mic?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Bosh_Talk, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bosh_Talk Jedi Master

star 4
    Let's say you were there in the Lucas Q&A and Captain Typho walks over and sticks the mic in your face....what do you say? You got one question, or one comment. Your chance to do what...deny it all you want...we've all wanted to do since we were old enough to hold a plastic lightsaber.....

Bosh

"Paper or Plastic?"
  2. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Do you really think Ric Olie is as important as Boba Fett to the SW story? No? Then why are they both two coupons for autographs?

or

When are you going to reimburse me for all the books I bought whose storylines you threw away with the prequels?
  3. darthgoat Jedi Master

star 4
    How do you explain the near constant revisions to the classic trilogy when you have already stated that "this" version is the one you meant to make? If each one is what you meant to make do you even know what you mean anymore?

and also I want my 18 bucks back for TPM and AOTC. The product was faulty and did not deliver on its promises therefore I demand a refund. You can return a VCR if it is broken cant you?
  4. Lothos Jedi Knight

star 2
    Me: State your name.
    George Lucas: George Lucas.
    Me: And, do you think Phantom Menace is as good a movie as Empire?
    George Lucas: Well, certainly, I, uh, think it's the best movie I've made yet.
    Me: Permission to treat this witness as hostile. Mr. Lucas, how do you explain that in Star Wars, Obi-Wan tells Luke that when he met his father he was a great pilot, but in Menace he's just a little boy?
    George Lucas: Uh, well, my... my kids thought...
    Me: And how come Obi-Wan tells Luke that Yoda is the Jedi that trained him, but in the movie Liam Neeson trains Obi-Wan?
    George Lucas: Uh, well, the power of myth...
    Me: Isn't it true you knew this was a bad movie, that you wrote it over a weekend but kept telling people it was done for years?
  5. darthgoat Jedi Master

star 4
  6. Le_Penguin Jedi Youngling

star 4
    What does Gary Kurtz think of the prequels? Has he even seen them?

-Le Penguin
    "I'm glad I met you, because now I can forget all about you."
  7. darthgoat Jedi Master

star 4
    ouch!!!

Maybe you should buy a badge Pengy.
  8. DarthAstuart Jedi Master

star 4
    I would ask Captain Typho how he felt picking up Captain Panaka's table scraps.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.