main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What would you do if you were Luke in his sticky situation with Vader?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by jedisith678, Aug 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Four_Dot_Elipsis

The_Four_Dot_Elipsis Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 3, 2005
    Me as LUKE: Rule the Galaxy? That's pretty good. Pretty good. *looks down*

Vader: Come with me. It is the only way.

Luke: You know what, you're right. Sure, I've got an obligation to my mentors and friends, but what the hell did they ever do for me?

Vader: They led you into this trap, that's what they did!

Luke: Yeah?

Vader: Yeah.

Luke: Yeah. That's it, I'm coming over. Don't do anything crazy, I - Oh, crap, ya big lummox, you sliced off that big thing over there that I could have used to hold onto. Hang on. *starts shimmying across*

Vader: ...you know, you hit me real good before.

Luke: Really? It was just pot luck, you know

Vader: Yeah...

Luke: This, howeve, isn't.

Vader: Eh?

*Luke pulls out blaster and blows Vader's head off*

Luke: Yeah! Bitch! How da ya like them apples *starts dancing a jig, falls off weather vane*

Anyway, that's what I would do.

2. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    "Dude, you're my flippin' father!? Why the hell didn't you tell me earlier? Obi-Wan told me you killed my father, so you scared the crap out of me every time you kept after me. I thought you were trying to kill me too!"

Vader: "Oh."

"So, yeah, about that offer--I'll take it, but you're gonna seriously have to pay me back for this hand thing. You never did buy me a car, you know."

Vader: "Do you want that new fancy landspeeder since you sold your old one?"

"Heck no. I want YOUR ride! That's my offer, take it or leave it."

3. Ulicus

Ulicus Lapsed Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 24, 2005
    To ....

That was hilarious! [face_laugh]

What would I do? Probably join him, since I'd no way have the balls to fall to my death. Of course, I'd *never* become evil, or at least I'd tell myself that, but I probably would.

I'd definitely try cracking a few jokes and making him laugh, I've always wanted to hear Vader laughing behind the helm. I'd also ask whether he deflected Han's blaster bolts with the Force or with an invincible glove.

I'd *definitely* join him if he revealed his identity the same way as he does in Lego Star Wars II however... that's just endearing beyond words.

4. The_Four_Dot_Elipsis

The_Four_Dot_Elipsis Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 3, 2005
    I'd be evil. Sith wear the meanest garb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.