main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What would YOU do?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by obi-wannabe1, Jan 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gr-Adm-Thrawn

Gr-Adm-Thrawn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 1, 2002
    right after RotJ ? humm

First I'd puke my guts out because to the teleportation. Then join the celebration of the Emperors' death and dance 'til dawn trying not to get killed by Isards' stormtroopers.

Then I'd try and work for Talon Kardde.
    Trading of information, that's the business to be in after great changes of power. And working side by side with Shada ... ahhhhhh I'm in love, I'm all shook up! too doo do, too doo do hey hey.
    (or maybe I'll try and become a singer come actor like 'the King' - Nahh too dangerous, probably end up in a band with a Hutt as an employer)

Or I'd apply to become a Wraith, spending a decade practising to be a sniper / ace-pilot and get Gara before Myn butts in. [face_love] what can I say I love mysterious women !

Yeah, I'd like that. No Jedis for me, spending your life training .. and besides I'm too old. No bounty hunters either, no use being second best as long as Fett's around - and it would be suicide to try and outsmart THE BEST of the Best.
    I mean Thrawn did pass as a mandalorain armoured bounty hunter : OK he claimed to be Jodo Kast but that was because trying to be Boba Fett was just too ambitious. 'nuff said.

Grand Admiral Thrawn

2. Cloaked

Cloaked Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2002
    What would I do?

I would lock this thread. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.