What would you say if you met George Lucas at C2?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by CRIMSONGUARDS4ME, Apr 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRIMSONGUARDS4ME Jedi Padawan

I know it sounds strange, but, you never know!!!
  2. DarthBrian Force Ghost

star 4
    You mean 'what would I say in exclamation' or 'what I would say to George Lucas'? ?[face_plain]
  3. Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff

VIP
    star 3
    I don't even know if I would be able to talk but if I could, after crying and bowing, I would say thank you for giving us Star Wars.
  4. jjeess-ttyy Jedi Knight

star 1
    i'd say hey lucas, i was wondering if you needed help around the set. (counstrction, touch-up/paint etc.) than, if he needed another Jedi, i'd offer my services to him. you never know when you yourself might come in handy.
  5. ntobin99 Jedi Knight

star 1
    First I would ask him if Jaba ever used Hon in carbine as a paper watt. Then I would ask him about Skywalker Sound. Or other wise I would be stunned.
  6. ZeroCool69 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Straight out of Wayne's World. On the ground, bowing, repeating over nad over, "We're not worthy! We're not worthy!"
  7. ntobin99 Jedi Knight

star 1
    That sound's right ZeroCool69. LOL
  8. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    "Dude, I swear your daughter told me she was 18." [face_devil] I am so going to spend eternal darnnation in the fiery pits of Heck.

And, besides a unit of measure used in electricity, what is a "watt?" Don't you mean "weight?" Sorry, and I mean no offense, but this has been bugging me.
  9. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    ZeroCool69,
    When I read the title of this thread, that's exactally what I was thinking. I have a feeling a lot of us would bow down, "We're not worthy".

Perhaps that's why Lucas doesn't go to things like this...
  10. Another.Sky.Walk.er.. Jedi Knight

star 2
  11. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Something eloquent and articulate with profound meaning like...

"Holy ****! You're George LUCAS!"

12. blackfire2015 Force Ghost

I would thank him for the birthday presents in 1977 and 1983.
  13. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    "Hey, do you realize how much you look like this Commander Jorg Sacul figure?"
  14. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Blackfire, GL sent you birthday presents, how'd you manage that? [face_mischief]
  15. Lelila Jedi Master

star 4
    I would say "Thank You". Then I would tell him about the Celebration II singing dream of him I had. Then I would ask to be in Episode III. :)
  16. FiorCara Jedi Knight

star 1
    *L* Good idea.

Jeez, can you imagine what people would do to be just one of a sea of people in that? (i know i'd do a lot *L*)

But I'd probably go "*Blink Blink*.. Woah. Thanks, you've created a wonderful story and a fabulous playground."

Then I'd probably ask him to sign my Star Wars book. :)

~Caleigh

17. JediToren Jedi Master

star 4
    I would say:
    "Obviously I'm a fan, Mr. Lucas, and I want to thank you for creating Star Wars and inspiring me."
  18. JMChladek Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would shake his hand and say "Thank you Mr. Lucas for giving us Star Wars and I hope to be working with you one day."

Thats what I said to J. Michael Stracynski, creator of B5 and I am working towards that hopeful goal. :)

19. uruseiranma Jedi Knight

star 1
    Man, I'd probably be stuttering to much to even say anything. I've met with several of teh visual effects guys when they were in chicago as part of teh Magic of Myth tour (loved chatting with animation director of Episodes 1&2- Rob Coleman).

The thing is, my sisters boyfriend, a 20 year old engineer, has been to Skywalker Ranch and actually MET George Lucas ! I kid you not, the guy my sister's dating knows people from Canada who got jobs at ILM (I spent a week in Canada, and he had one of the Team ILM podracing shirts that was only given out to ILM employees). I kid you not, this paragraph is all true! Now if only I could get that as a birthday present, a ncie visit to the Ranch, I'd be mroethna happy to sign a disclosure agreement if I got to see Episode III stuff.
  20. Lelila Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm from Canada! Can I meet George too?
  21. k3po Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I would thank him for all the fun memories hes given me.
  22. ObiWill Jedi Master

star 4
    Just two words.

"Thank you."

Or.. "You look good in 3 3/4" plastic." :D
  23. CRIMSONGUARDS4ME Jedi Padawan

My son wants to ask him what he was thinking when he did Episode 2. I would tell him that I admire him for keeping his dreams alive even when people were not too hip on his ideals. I watched his bio on A&E. He really had to go through alot to get where he is today. He should really be a role model for alot of kids, instead of these half-baked athletes. Hard work really does pay off.I also admire him for raising his children on his own, too. It is very hard to be a single parent and work crazy hours like he does. I would also ask him if he needed any help at the ranch because buying all our collectables has me BROKE!!!!!!
  24. jedilona Jedi Master

star 4
    You mean BEFORE I pass out?
    Something unintelligible or something embarrassing no doubt..
    :D
  25. LukeSolo2003 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks for me giving a great childhood!And what is the ending of Ep. 3? (After which I'd be dragged out kicking and screaming by his personal bodyguards. lol)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.