main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends What You Leave Behind - Ghost!Han 2008 Dare Challenge Winner - Announcement 3/17

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by BigFatty, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    CONGRATULATIONS!=D=

This was an insane dare and - when you first told me about it - I thought for certain that you couldn't do it. Not only did you prove me wrong but you did it with style!!! You go, girl.

Zonoma

edit for clarity

2. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    divapilot: Thank you very much. Yes, I think in the GFFA everyone's afterlife is just a little different from each other, yet they all intersect. It's all very heady in a way.

JadedSkycrawler: Palpatine singing was Lola's idea and she was kind of enough to let me write it.

Tahi: Thank you so much. Once I got all the pieces worked out, they gracefully (and kindly) slid into place. Glad you liked it.

dancing_star: Thank you so very much. Accurate characterization is the highest compliment that you can pay me. ;)

Jade_Skywalker: Yes, I know it's a little cruel that Han won't be around, but it was the only way I could make the story work. Sorry :( Despite what Irish_Eyed_Jedi may tell you, I really don't have an obsession with killing off the Solos.

Jade_Pilot: Thank you :)

Lola: Please thank Matt again for his awesome art. I was so jealous that we just asked him to do draw this odd scene and he just went to work. No questions about if it looks right, no doubting himself, just got it done--wish I had that confidence in my creativity.

TahiriSoloFan: Well, now it's tempting, but we'll see what happens.

PointGiven: Bastila had to be in here, and what little I know of her, it made sense in my head that they would get in a scuffle. Probably over the finer details of what it means to be controlled by a Sith.

Bri: So it's your fault! :p I've been wondering who was so kind as to deal me this dare. Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it and that it met your expectations. [:D]

TOJP: I swear I don't like killing him, I just didn't see any other way he would end up playing a game with Mara and Padme, since they're both dead. Thanks for reading.

Z: Thank you for shredding this and making it so much better, and for putting up with me mentally cursing at you for it.

Thanks to all of you for reading and for making this the winner. [face_blush] Still can't really believe that part. As for continuing this, the idea is tempting, but I need to make sure that if the story does go on that it will keep the quality with which it was started. Give me some time to chew on it.

3. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    First, Happy St. Patrick's Day! Second, after some mental debate and coaxing from a friend, I've decided to keep this story going. I've started working on the next update, but since I want to maintain the quality of the first post, I can't promise that updates will be quick (especially since I have another story I want to get started on). With that in mind, if you would like to be notified by PM when I update this story, please let me know either with a post in here or via PM. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy what's coming up as much as you did the first part.

4. Solo_and_Fel

Solo_and_Fel Jedi Master star 3

Apr 19, 2004
    Congrats on the win!

And do PM me when you continue. :D

5. Bri_Windstar

Bri_Windstar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    Omg! :eek: :D I'm SO DOWN for a continuation of this! :D

6. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jedimaster_JainaSolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2003
    Sweet! PM me, too.

[face_cowboy]Dana[face_cowboy]

7. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    This is really good, Big Fatty; your characterizattoions are great and you move the story along at a good pace. I love your Han Solo.

Congratualations on your win, it was well deserved!

~Piper :)

8. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    awesome!!!

add me to PM list please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.