main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "What You Most Believe In" (post-NJO, K/J, songfic) Chapter 8 up 14 Oct! Completed!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Dantana Skywalker, Oct 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    *grabs 100*

Smuggler_Shidakis - Late again! It's not my fault! I'm not allowed to use the computer til tomorrow!

It's okay! Really! :)

I love the prettyful coupleness. K/J is still sweet.

:) Thanks. :)

Ventured his hands into territory best left unexplored
    hee hee hee

Everyone loves that line . . .

Sequel! Loverly sequel! *waits impatiently*

I'll try.

JediFalcon - awesome story

Thanks. :)

but there needs to be a sequel yes?

Yes, there needs to be. Whether I'll get to it or not is another matter. *looks at list of things to write*

Jaina_Solo_Durron - Kyp stood in front of her and held his arms out to either side. "Me," he said. "That's it. That's all you're getting. Every cell, every fiber of me. I swore to you here, Jaina, that you would never be without me, and I swear it again. Even if death should separate us for a time, I'm yours."

*sniffle* I wish someone would say that to me...cho chweet, Dana. Me loves it

I know. *sigh* Wish *I* had a Kyppie . . .

I'm not going to ask for a sequel, because I don't know how you (or anyone) could write a sequel to this without it being not-quite-as-brilliant as this...but that just shows how good it is, IMHO. Great stuff, Dana dear.

Thanks. :) If I can manage a sequel that's good enough to post, I will. If not, well . . . *shrug*

Dana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.