main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG What You Want To See In Episode III

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    I want to see....

Boba Fett killing Mace Windu!

Anakin killing Count Dooku to succeed him as No 2 (NO, Not in AUSTIN POWERS!!!!... Hahaha)

Padme dies!!!!! hahahaaha!

2. tmingyang

tmingyang Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    Darth Vader!

3. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Actually I want to see a young Han Solo or something, but I know that ain't gonna happen~ :)

4. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Heehee, that may be a young teenage Han Solo, maybe even pre-teen. ;)

5. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I thought GL already said he ain't gonna do it?

6. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Young Mon Mothma, Young Moff Tarkin, Young General Veers, Young Prince Xizor!

7. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    I want to see some star destroyers or even better the construction of the Death Star

8. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    It will be too early for the construction of the Death Star cause there is a gap of 18-20 years between Ep III & Ep IV (Expanded Universe say 18 years, original ANH novel say 20 years). But, it's possible for a prototype of the Death Star as written in the Jedi Academy Novels (maybe they can even twisted the story along by saying that those scientist kept inside the Maw were made to improve the original Death Star design made by the Genosian)

IMHO, there'll most likely be Captain/Admiral Tarkin, Mon Mothma but General Veers, I'm not really sure as he could be in his 40s in ESB assuming he do have a son (who joined the New Republic in EU) so that means he'll be in his late teens or early 20s in Ep III.

Prince Xizor, possibly as he's a character created by the people at Lucasfilm (and so directly approved by Lucas himself I assume) so they might put him into Ep III, probably in the background?

Personally, I want to see Anakin really fall into the molten pit, hopefully a volcano crater in some cave; his bloody disfigured left hand reaching out of the crater (like Joker in Batman) and maybe even his view from inside the Bacta Tank with Sidious/Palpatine stand outside looking at him (aka like Cain's brain view in Robocop II). :D

And to wrape the movie up, as I mentioned in another thread; Padme handing over Leia to Bail Organa's wife and left for Naboo to try to prevent it from being invaded by the Galactic Empire (it'll be too easy for her to stay on Alderaan as many Imperial Officers or even Palpatine will visit Bail unexpectly) while OB1 handing over Luke to Owen Lars and go into the desert towards the twin sun.

Finally, Darth Vader emerge in his full glory and a younger Jedi Padawan fall into the lower levels of Coruscant during the Jedi Massacre . . . . opps, that last part is my Jedi story. :p

9. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    The scream U all heard when Yoda was mediating with Qui Gonn shouting "No!!!" will be the scream when Anakin is being inserted with all the metals and machines to become Darth Vader!

10. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I'm getting de jevu! *started shivering* Wait a minuted, that de jevu was non-SW related. :D

But has everyone read the technical paper someone did about Anakin's injuries here (at TFN). Haahaa, I know what you meant by that "inserted with all the metals and machines" cause that paper really explain what goes into to make Vader stand upright and able to move. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.