main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Whatever Happened (JA, a bit AU)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediKnightZarc, Jul 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightZarc

JediKnightZarc Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2000
    Hi all!

Sorry for the long wait, but I have had an unusually busy summer. Most of my time was taken up by a play that I was in, but even after that ended, things never seemed to slow down. I've had to deal with relatives, birthday parties, petsitting, babysitting, a trip up north, getting ready for my driver's test (it's friday), summer reading for my AP composition 11 class, school registration, and to top it off I dyed my hair red somewhere in the middle of it all!

Unfortunatly, I also must admit that things won't be getting any easier for me once school starts on Monday. Among my three AP classes and various other activites I'm going to have little time to write and what writing time I do have I plan on devoting to an original story that I've been working on for three years. Needless to say, I don't think you will be hearing much from me in the near future.

Don't worry, I won't disappear completely and when the inspiration comes, I may be able to drop in with a post for this story from timt to time. My thanks to everyone who gave me encourgement and my apology for not really being able to finish this.

Anyway, seeing as how this is the last post for a while, I hope you enjoy it!

Luv'n Jedi,
    Catherine (a.k.a) Zarcie

Part Three - Qui-Gon

I remember leaving the training room and the sudden weight on my shoulders. At the time, I was unable to discern what it was, but now I realize that it is how it feels to walk away from the will of the Force. Destiny, however, will only let you wander so far before reeling you back in. It took all of an hour for it to set to work.

<i>"What will happen to the boy?"

"For the Agri-Corps he will work." Yoda replied "On his way to Bandomeer he is."</i>

Bandomeer. Of all places, that Force-forsaken planet was the last place I would have expected such a young boy, so filled with potential, to be sent. What was even more startling was the fact that I was being sent there as well, by request of the Senate. In the end, it was Bandomeer where destiny finally caught hold of me -grabbed me by the throat, but it wasn't as simple as that.

No, we had to get to Bandomeer first.

<i> "Yes?" I say as the door to my quarters hisses roughly open. I had been on the Monument for only a short time and things had already been disrupted. The boy of Yoda's has not reported in and is not in his quarters, but he had been spotted in the hallways. This boy, this Obi-Wan is not my responsibility, yet I can't help feel a little worry. He is only a boy after all.

"Master Jinn, I am Clat'Ha -of the Arcona Mineral Harvest Corporation. I though I should inform you that we have found the young Jedi."

I watch as the young woman's green eyes turn sympathetic. "I'm afraid he wandered into the Offworld section of the ship. He ran into some Hutts and they weren't kind to him."

My heart misses a beat as she offers to show me to show me to him. A lump rises in my throat as Clat'Ha explains to me how she found him. I know for a fact that young Obi-Wan has had little experience outside of the Temple and I can't help but feel sorry for the lad. For him, this event has been a rather rude introduction to a world of violence, but I know that it could have been worse

As we enter the room, I find myself frozen at the sight of the boy. He is pale except for his cheeks, which are flushed a deep scarlet. Sweat is beading on his brow and I know before I rest my hand on his forehead that his fever is too high. Without thinking, I lift Obi-Wan into my arms and turn to Clat'Ha.

"Show me to the sickbay."

Her expression tells of her worry as she once again leads me down the halls of the Monument. We enter the sickbay and I have to keep myself from letting out a sigh of agitation. I should have known that such a ship would only contain medical droids. Droids can be very useful, yet I have found that machines are of little use when it comes to healing those within the living Force.

2. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    TBC SOMEDAY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????PEACE Ewen

3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    First off, ewen, could you go back and edit your post. All those question marks blew up the page and we now have to scroll back and forth to read it.

Secondly... :( :( I'm very sorry to hear how busy you'll be, this is a wonderfully story and I certainly hope you get the chance to come back and finish it. I'll be back to check up on it. :) :)

4. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Cool POV there! I never read anything from Qui-Gon's POV concerning the events of JA1 before. Nice!

5. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    could someone tell me how to edit it?I did not hit that many? and I don't why it did not continue down the page.So sorry.PEACE Ewen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.