main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Whatever happened to Jar-Jar?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by nate_the_great, Oct 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate_the_great

nate_the_great Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2005
  2. Delta_62

Delta_62 Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 20, 2005
    He probably either went back to Naboo or perhaps was on Alderaan when it blew up. Or so some of us hope.

3. QuiGonHrafn

QuiGonHrafn Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 25, 2002
    He was an Imperial senator until the Senate was disolved. Then he went to Otah Gunga and lived there until Palaptine died. I think Lucas has confirmed this. It may be Jar Jar JR who is yelling Wesa free at the end of Jedi as I think he is too young to be Jar Jar. Sorry to disappoint you but Jar jar lived the trilogy and is the only person from the prequel trilogy to surive and being in a postion to tell Luke and Leia about their parents - that is essentially his purpose in the saga.

4. PrinceHector

PrinceHector Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    Wrong both times. He goes back to Naboo and you can hear him saying "WESA FREE!!!" during the victory celebrations at the end of ROTJ. Yep, it is his unmistakable voice.... turn on subtitles if you have to ;)

5. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    [image=http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/HateMail/RSA/AlderaanBlast-11.jpg]

6. Lars_Muul

Lars_Muul Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    Nice pic. Would be even better if I could actually see it(It's address hints at the content, though. Got your point ;)).

I believe Jar Jar went back to Naboo to live with his people til the end of is days. It was not him, however, who shouted "Wesa free". That's not his voice.
    I think someone on ILM did that voice. Did anyone else read that somewhere?

Gungans - there are plenty
    /LM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.