whatever happened to our website?

Discussion in 'Southern Nevada, NV' started by Acthar_Sm-Ith, Jun 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    I was just wondering what happened to the twin suns syndicate's website. we have a domain and hosting, but we never did anything with the site itself. Now that a bunch of us have Galaxies and a lot of star wars stuff has come to pass, I think it is time that we go on and start working on the website.

Personally, I would like to head up the video game and electronics section. I have a bunch of reviews written up that are looking for a home. They aren't really Star Wars related, but they are video game reviews. Nobody goes to my other website, so I don't really want to dump them there, as no one would see them.

Anybody interested in working on the site?
  2. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    I will be updating the site soon, and you can put your reviews there.

Sorry I let it stagnate.
  3. cbielich Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have been doing some changes with some DNS issues with the server so let me know if there are any problems contacting the server I will try to get to it asap. By the way I am the admin of the server for those of you that dont know.

C

4. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    Do we have FTP info for it, or do I have to send everything to you to be uploaded (which would suck)? I have a few reviews from my other site which I am going to clean up (they were rated tv-13 for violence and adult situations) and reformat them to a better colour scheme. Other than that, they are ready to go.
  5. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Once we are organized and ready for you, you will be the first to know.
  6. cbielich Jedi Knight

star 3
    What do you guys think about having our own forum? Maybe it can turn into something?

C

7. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    Probably not. This board has done well to not only keep us all talking and amused, but also helps to bring in other people. If we go over to a new board, then we lose the public access that we have now.
  8. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    I tend to agree with that.
  9. cbielich Jedi Knight

star 3
    True, It was just a thought.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.