main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

So NV whatever happened to our website?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Acthar_Sm-Ith, Jun 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    I was just wondering what happened to the twin suns syndicate's website. we have a domain and hosting, but we never did anything with the site itself. Now that a bunch of us have Galaxies and a lot of star wars stuff has come to pass, I think it is time that we go on and start working on the website.

Personally, I would like to head up the video game and electronics section. I have a bunch of reviews written up that are looking for a home. They aren't really Star Wars related, but they are video game reviews. Nobody goes to my other website, so I don't really want to dump them there, as no one would see them.

Anybody interested in working on the site?

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I will be updating the site soon, and you can put your reviews there.

Sorry I let it stagnate.

3. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    I have been doing some changes with some DNS issues with the server so let me know if there are any problems contacting the server I will try to get to it asap. By the way I am the admin of the server for those of you that dont know.

C

4. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Do we have FTP info for it, or do I have to send everything to you to be uploaded (which would suck)? I have a few reviews from my other site which I am going to clean up (they were rated tv-13 for violence and adult situations) and reformat them to a better colour scheme. Other than that, they are ready to go.

5. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Once we are organized and ready for you, you will be the first to know.

6. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    What do you guys think about having our own forum? Maybe it can turn into something?

C

7. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Probably not. This board has done well to not only keep us all talking and amused, but also helps to bring in other people. If we go over to a new board, then we lose the public access that we have now.

8. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I tend to agree with that.

9. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    True, It was just a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.