main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Whatever Tomorrow Brings (Post TPM, JA time)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Siri_Z, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siri_Z

Siri_Z Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2002
    No way!!! Pierogi is mine!!!!

Alrite peeps, the war here has begun... pierogi u kno what I mean... parental units on high.

Till Later~

Peace Out

2. sabercrazy

sabercrazy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Hey, don't I get some pierogi?? :(
    :p
    LOL

3. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    This is gunna be the longest summer ever!! Ok had to get that out... started work today... ahh!!!! I'm not going to live!

Arewn_Jade lol indeed two Jedi stuck... lol it's great... sorta..i think.. ok confusin myself here ?[face_plain]... n e wayz, glad ya like it so far!

Sabercrazy We will hafta share pierogi.. or not...? Haha n e wayz, more writing so u can annoy me with your posts...
    ::sprints from computer::

Wanna_Pierogi It was a long nite huh? lol parental units suck!
    (other pplz do yourself a favor and dont ask, unless you want me to rant on forever about the ppl i live with)
    Sigh... ill chat with you later.

Alrite a forwarning... not my best work below, still fine mind you, but not my best. Not feelin to well so I was bit lazy on updatin the chap in total.

4. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Old Enemies

The ship gave a shudder and Qui-Gon heard the sound of cracking metal coming from the hall. The other ship had latched onto them and was breaking in!

Obi-Wan ran in, with his lightsaber drawn.

?Pirates?? He asked glancing over his shoulder at the cracked wall in the small hallway.

?That is the way it appears, but there is one problem??

?Pirates wouldn?t want something from such a small ship without a reason. Something important. Or someone on the ship.? His Padawan said turning to face the oncoming threat from outside.

?I have got a feeling we are about to come across an old friend of mine.? Qui-Gon said sarcastically.

?Ona-? Obi-Wan was cut off by an explosion in the hall.

A Blood Carver burst into the hall, blaster firing at the two Jedi. Qui-Gon whipped out his lightsaber and worked with his Padawan in unison to deflect the rounds shooting all around them.

Within seconds Qui-Gon had a plan formed. He looked toward his apprentice and nodded. He gracefully leapt forward, startling the Blood Caver, and neatly cut the blaster in his hands into two pieces. The Carver reached down for the second blaster on his belt, but when he got to there the blaster was sizzling on the floor and his belt was left dangling from one end of his pants.

?Who sent you.? Qui-Gon demanded, although he already knew the answer, but there was no reply.

Just a twisted smile.

?Who sent you.? Qui-Gon repeated with more force in his voice now.

Still no reply.

Suddenly more blaster fire erupted from behind the Carver, who had ducked to avoid it and ran back through the hole the intruders had made.

Now, before the two Jedi, stood a tall, slim figure. The figure, obviously a girl, was about Qui-Gon?s height. It wouldn?t be a surprise if she had only been made up of bone and her almost white skin. Even though she was skinny, almost frail looking, she was definitely strong her lean figure was outlined in muscles. Her red eyes glowed and her head was completely bald except for a small braid running down the back of her head to the middle of her back. The armor she wore gave away that she was a bounty hunter, beside the many blasters, thermal detonators, and other various weaponry that hung from her belt. She now stood before Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, blaster in each hand, firing with no signs of stopping.

She hasn?t changed a bit. Qui-Gon thought to himself.

Blaster fire came dangerously close to Qui-Gon as he deflected shots away from himself, but almost as quickly as it started an eerie silence became present. All that could be heard was the rattled breathing of the two now breathless Jedi. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan stood in fighting stance, waiting. Ona still had her blaster pointed at the team, but Qui-Gon could see her fingers were not tense around the trigger. She was not going to shoot.

For the moment.

?What do you want with us?? Qui-Gon asked. In reply Ona gave a bone-chilling laugh that sent a small chill up his spine.

He sighed. Did he always have to ask twice?

With much more force he started again ?What do you-?

?You very well know what I want.? Ona interrupted harshly. She shifted her position still pointing the blasters at the Jedi. ?As well as you should know who I am Qui-Gon. ?

?Oh do I?? Qui-Gon said mysteriously. A small sly smile twitching the corners of his mouth. ?How do you know we are not traveling past this star??

?Don?t be a fool!?

?I am not.? Qui-Gon relied calmly.

?I know you are here to try and get your precious Jedi back. You like so many others that have ?past by this star?. Well, tried to pass it.?

Qui-Gon lowered his lightsaber a bit as a reply.

?You must be the other one.? She said turning towards Obi-Wan with an evil smile. ?The one I unfortunately failed to get out of the Temple. Right Obi-Wan.?

?Yes, that?s right you failed to get me out.? Obi-Wan said. Qui-Gon noticed his Padawan was trying to keep his anger out of his voice. ?Your own fault. Not mine.?

She lowered her blasters down and

5. sabercrazy

Jun 2, 2002
    Oh please don't go putting your hard work down.

As I have mentioned to DARTH TIM...I know far to many drop dead good authors who don't respect thier writing.

Please don't become another one.

I warn you if you persist in this line of thinking, I am not an opponent to be triffled with...

Much like your Ona...

::evil smirk::

Oh yea...

Nice chap!!

::blush:: [face_blush]

Sorry I can too caught up ranting...

Hey don't you run away from me!!

::sprints after SIRI::

::stops::

Oh yea...I told you to didn't I?

6. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    ::stops and stares at sabercrazy::

I think I heard (or read) the words yea ummmm... run

but ill stay happily...nuthin better to do till this headach goes away.

7. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    I have a bad feeling about this...

8. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    The classic line!! Yea

9. wanna_pierogi

wanna_pierogi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    ARWIN: Be afraid...be VERY afraid!
    :D
    SABERCRAZY: ::shakes head:: ::smiles:: Yup...she's one of ours.
    SIRI: HI!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
    PIEROGI!!!!!!!

10. sabercrazy

Jun 2, 2002
    Hellooooo??

::creepy echo::

Ummm...anybody alive over here??

11. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Yes someone is here, but leaving...

Just saying ill be a lil late updatin tonite... check back about 7ish..or before...

rite then. Till Later~

Peace Out

12. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Ahh I know, I know! A lil late... having major thunder storms... power went out.. I'm trying to do this before it does again...

Arwen_Jade: Don't mind wanna_pierogi... she doesn't even kno the details a have added for the not so far off future... so I'm basicaly telling you to ummm... run!

Sabercrazy: yes someone is here... and don't echo... they creep me out! By the way I never said my writing was down rite bad, all I said was that it wasn't my best. I think tonights chap is a bit better... shorter though... I think.

(Yes pierogi I did just agree to that)

Wanna_Pierogiwahoo some storm huh? lol its KEWL!

13. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Explanation?s Part 2

Obi-Wan watched Qui-Gon check the coordinates for Zefron one last time. It had been two days since they had been attacked and they ?borrowed? one of the smaller ships that Obi-Wan found in the lower cargo hold of Ona?s massive cargo ship. They were now landing on Zefron for a hopefully not too long of a stay.

Obi-Wan knew Qui-Gon was worried that Ona knew they were on her ship and wanted to stay the shortest amount of time possible.

?Remember you must land as close to the cliffs in the back of the field as you can.? Qui-Gon told him for about the fifth time.

?Is there going to be any light?? Obi-Wan asked looking down at the shadowed planet trying not to show the agitation that was welling up inside of him.

?I do not believe so.? The Master said, a slight frown creasing on his tired features. ?Mik said he would try to have a fire toward the back of the field for a spotter. But even then that won?t be much to go on.?

Since the government of Zefron didn?t allow outsiders to the planet they had to go in under the cover of night. Qui-Gon had somehow contacted Mik and got the coordinates and the time they were to arrive.

Obi-Wan sighed. Sure he could use the Force to guide him, but he was tired and wasn?t in much of a mood to pilot. Especially with no light what-so-ever.

Carefully, Obi-Wan brought the ship down. He watched the landscape change as they glided over the diverse planet?s deserts, forests, oceans, lakes, fields, and numerous small towns. He let the Force guide him over a huge field while he scanned the area for a fire. He knew ?Will try to have a fire? doesn?t mean there will be one, but to his relief Obi-Wan spotted a small dying fire.

He turned the transport toward it and opened his senses. Reaching out with the Force he knew exactly where the cliffs were. Slowly he turned the ship sideways and gently brought it down.

After powering down the engines, he and Qui-Gon walked out into a large wet field.

He took a deep breath of fresh air and let it out slowly. The atmosphere was damp and humid; signs of rain were in the air. In the distance, Obi-Wan could make out smoke rising from the newly put out fire and a hooded figure running towards them. The figure motioned for him and Qui-Gon to follow it.

Obi-Wan had to jog in order to keep up. He guessed the figure was Mik, it would only make sense. After running the length of the field they came upon woods that seemed to never end. After an hour of walking, or rather lightly jogging, through the lush forest another field, much smaller than the last, came into view. Off to his left Obi-Wan could see a small cabin.

The three began towards it and about half way there, Mik sprinted off and into the little cabin, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan following suit.

?Would you mind telling me what that was about?? Qui-Gon asked Mik after getting into the cabin.

?Take a look for yourself.? Mik said lowering his hood and nodding towards a window. Obi-Wan heard the sound of rain start to clatter on the roof and the rumble of distant thunder. ?Storms here are nothing to fool around with.? He gave them a warm smile. Mik had dark brown hair about as long as Qui-Gon?s and his bright green eyes were the color of his Master?s lightsaber. He took off his cloak to reveal his off-white tunic.

Obi-Wan looked around the small drafty cabin. Well, small was a bit of an understatement. Off to his right was an empty room with a door leading to a small fresher. To his right was a room with a fireplace, two sleep cots, and another room, but the door was shut.

Seeing Obi-Wan look around at the cabin Mik headed over to the fireplace and put a few pieces of wood onto the low fire. ?Hope that will keep the cabin warm enough. I know it?s not the nicest place.?

?It?s fine.? Qui-Gon said ?Mik this is my Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi.? He added gesturing to Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan bowed respectfully as Mik gave him a slight nod. ?Well, I am sure you two are tired. At least I?d have to think so from what I?

14. sabercrazy

Jun 2, 2002
    This is gonna have to be short. For the moment anyway. RED still has me REALLY shaken up. If you don't like that...take it up with her. ;)

This story just keeps getting better. It's got a whole lot more detail then before.

Keep posting!!!

You've been doing good about posting every day.

Now excuse I need to go get another scream out of my system...

15. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Sabercrazy so dont blame ya

Y would I take it up with RED? I'm just as... umm spazzed about it as you r!!

AHH!!

lol i've been trying not to scream so mom and dad dont kill me!

16. sabercrazy

Jun 2, 2002
    I don't know who's more evil...you or RED...

Heaven save us if the day ever comes were you work together...

::shudder::

17. wanna_pierogi

Jun 24, 2002
    ::pant pant::
    Sorry dude, I know it took me forever to get here. I got uhhh..."ocupied"?
    Anyway, I need to concur with the general theme running around...the new detail certainly does make it better.
    Whoda thunk it huh? :p
    TTY tomarrow. 4ish?
    SABER: Oh my gosh don't even think like that!!
    ::double shudder::

18. dparis

dparis Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    1 2 3 post!

-dparis

19. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    hmmm Me and RED working together... that would be something else...

ideas.....

Be afriad very afraid...

[face_devil]

20. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Home finaly! :)

Sabercrazy: You outta the shock yet? Ok stupid question I know I'm not! You sure RED isn't the more evil one? I mean I haven't kill off anyone... yet... [face_devil] N e wayz we don't kno if they are dead yet do we... heh. And you better watch what you say, I mean just imagine it... a story with RED's awsome writing and evilness and my pure insanity/evilness. [face_devil] You know that could be considered hazardous.

Wanna_Peirogi: I'm surprised... you haven't said anything about a lil comment I made before.

dparis: Hey nice of ya to drop by, but one question... 1 2 3 posts! ?[face_plain]

21. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Another Clash

Ten minutes later Obi-Wan and Z were walking back to the cabin after going to her house to get her things. Obi-Wan slowed his pace.

Ona?

She was near.

?I wouldn?t recommend slowing down.? Z said passing him at a much faster pace. She must have felt it also. ?Let?s get back and quickly.?

The pair quickened their pace as they got closer to the cabin till they both were at a steady jog.

Suddenly out of the corner of his eye Obi-Wan saw Zae-Non get knocked clear off her feet. Ona had pounced on her from above from a tree she was under. Obi-Wan had his lightsaber out in a blur of blue as he darted over towards Ona who was keeping Z from moving. The bounty hunter took out her blaster with one hand and started shooting at him and with the other went for Z?s belt; knee keeping the young girl into the ground.

Obi-Wan deflected the fire easily and Ona took notice of that. As he kept racing forward she put her blaster away and threw an odd looking piece of metal at him.

To caught up wondering why she had put her blaster away Obi-Wan felt the metal slice the top of his shoulder. It had not gone deep, but Obi-Wan felt blood soak into his tunic. A small pinch made him stumble in his run. He looked at the metal embedded into his skin. It appeared to be attached to his shoulder. Another pinch and it fell to the ground staining the dead grass red.

In that moment of distraction Zae-Non was able to squeeze out from under Ona and start to run. Ona leapt up and with the blunt side of a vibroblade hit Z in the waist once again sending her flying into the ground. Ona grabbed her makeshift lightsaber and dashed off the opposite way.

Obi-Wan powered down his lightsaber and ran over to Z, who was getting up. ?Are you OK? Ona didn?t get you with the vibroblade did she??

Z put her hand to her hip. Pushing down slightly she winced. ?Well that?ll leave a bruise for sure, but other than that I?m fine.? She peered past him and screwed up her face a bit. ?Here come Mik and Qui-Gon.?

Obi-Wan turned around to see the two Masters running towards them.

?What happened?? Qui-Gon asked. ?Are you two ok? Zae-Non?? He added seeing Z covered in mud. Then he saw the blood on Obi-Wan?s shoulder. ?Come on you better get that cleaned. You don?t need that infected.?

Back at the cabin Obi-Wan clean out his cut as Zae-non changed out of her muddy clothes. When they were done the sky was darkening and the threat of another storm was in the air. Clouds that were almost black loomed above swirling around threatening to release yet more rain.

Mik came over to Obi-Wan and Z who were standing by the window watching the clouds pass. ?It looks like we are here until this next storm passes. I?m not taking any chances. I think we should all try and get some sleep and I?ll wake you when it?s time to leave.?

Zae-Non frowned. ?We could beat it. It probably won?t start to rain for another hour or-?

?I?m not taking any chances.? Mik pressed. ?Z you know how I feel about that.?

?I know, I know, but-?

?No chances.?

Rolling her eyes Zae-Non turned to Obi-Wan. ?Sometimes I think he?s a little too careful sometimes.?

Obi-Wan laughed. ?I know what you mean. Qui-Gon isn?t normally like that, but sometimes he is. Most of the time it?s when I?m getting bored at some conference.?

?They seem boring. Not very active.? Z said in agreement. ?I?m never the one to sit around for more than an hour.?

Obi-Wan nodded. ?Same here, but I?m learning to control my restlessness.?

Z smiled. ?I?ve got a lot to learn huh??

?I?m not sure. But I?m sure you?ll catch on.?

Later that night Obi-Wan laid on the sleep cot starring out the window. The storm had gotten worse, but it seemed to be passing by. The lighting danced across the sky in wonderful shades of purple and the rain slipped down the window like a waterfall.

Obi-Wan couldn?t sleep, he did not really feel comfortable, but he didn?t know why. His head hurt slightly and he was suddenly very tired even though he had not

22. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Hello, Siri! *Waves* Nice to see ya over here!

I've read this already, but there's no harm in re-reading stuff, is there? :)

KenobisGirl :p

23. wanna_pierogi

Jun 24, 2002
    Hey dude!! Some party today. I had fun, you?
    OK dumb question I know....Jon and Donio still there?? K another dumb question. Wonder when they'll remember they have homes, elsewhere....
    Dude must you continue to torture even here?
    :[face_sigh]:
    Yet another dumb question....
    Maby Jon an Kevin weren't the only one's who swallowed a bit to much clorine.... :D :p
    Anywho...can't wait till Sunday...that'll be....interesting....and hopefully very productive....
    :D
    But of course.
    ;)
    Ya know...maby I should stop using this board to chatter piontlessly....
    NAH!!!

24. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    KenobisGirl Hey, nice of ya ta drop by. Of course there is nothing wrong with re-reading stuff. I've re-read some of ur writings quite a few times.;)

Wanna_Pierogi: Heck yea that was some party, (I mean of course it was good, I threw it.j//k) That was a blast...lol. But I def pulled something in my leg! Jon was here till 12 30! Good thing ya never called back. I wouldn't have answered. ;) I think everyone swollowed a bit to much water there. C ya tomorrow!

25. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002

One Loss One Vision

Zae-Non, stopped at the edge of the ramp knowing she was unarmed and could not do anything.

Obi-Wan ran up next to her lightsaber drawn. He could see Ona standing on one end of the platform with a blaster in each hand firing at Mik and Qui-Gon. From behind Ona, blaster fire rang out zooming towards Obi-Wan and Zae-Non.

Zae-Non did a graceful back flip to avoid getting hit, but slipped on some ice as she landed. Deflecting it easily Obi-Wan put himself between the fallen girl and the flurry of fire that was coming from what clearly was the Blood Carver.

Zae-Non stood up quickly and let out an exasperated groan. ?I can?t just do nothing!?

?But we can?t just run in there. Especially you without a lightsaber.?

?I know.? She glared over to the Carver. ?And Showdow has very good aim!?

?Wait, Qui-Gon has your lightsaber!? Obi-Wan said remembering. Showdow had turned his attention on Qui-Gon and Mik now, leaving Obi-Wan and Z free to do anything.

We can?t just stand here and watch!

Slowly Zae-Non and Obi-Wan maneuvered their way up the ramp until they were on the platform, Obi-Wan still guarding her. They made sure Ona and Showdow didn?t spot them.

Suddenly Zae-Non let out an ear piercing cry as the two watched helplessly as Mik fell to the ground, clutching his chest. The next thing Obi-Wan knew he was racing after Z who had bolted out towards Mik, but something made him stop.

A sudden wave of darkness ripped by.

Obi-Wan watched as Z, just reaching Mik, was shoved backwards through the air. She landed on the opposite end of the platform and slid on the ice and clear off the end. Still dazed from the short flight, she did not have enough time to react and grab a hold of the edge.

?Obi-Wan cover Mik!? Qui-Gon shouted. Obi-Wan now being pounded by blaster fire made his way over towards Mik. In the corner of his eye he saw Qui-Gon move backwards and he took the lightsaber from his belt and tossed it down off the end of the platform. No sooner had it dropped out of sight then a purple glow streaked through the air as Z flipped up and onto the platform.

Suddenly Obi-Wan jerked backwards to avoid getting hit.

Concentrate Obi-Wan he scolded himself.

Using the Force, he, Z, and Qui-Gon deflected the blaster fire back at their assailants, but it abruptly stopped and before for any of them could comprehend a transport zoomed by. Ona and Showdow jumped aboard as it roared off into the afternoon sun.

Obi-Wan put his lightsaber onto his hilt and glance at Qui-Gon. The two walked over and stopped a few feet away from Mik.

Zae-Non knelt down next to him. With one of his hands gathered in her two, tears streamed down her cheeks.

Mik lay on his back, clearly showing his blaster wound right above his heart, it was already too late to run for help.

Zae-Non tried to speak. ?Mik?? she choked words getting caught in her throat as though stuck in a web.

Obi-Wan began to walk up to Z, but stopped dead in his tracks. The sun glinted off the ice into his eye and formed a sight he did not want to believe.

It was not Zae-Non in the snow next to Mik?. It was him kneeling next to Qui-Gon, Qui-Gon whispering something to him?. Then his Master?s body going limp onto the gray floor.

Obi-Wan realized how wide his eyes were and snapped back to reality.

I hope that was only the sun.

But how had he seen that?

Z?s hair was pulled back into a low ponytail?. He didn?t have a pony tail. Shaking his head Obi-Wan tried to erase the sight he just saw.

Was it Z?s ponytail or was it Mik?s long hair and pale face suddenly morphing into what looked like Qui-Gon that startled him more?

Whatever it was he had to forget.

Qui-Gon watched as Obi-Wan walked up and put a hand onto Z?s shoulder.

All that lay in front of her was a pile of robes.

For minutes no one moved or talked. Everyone just stared. Finally, Z stood up and wiped the tears from her face. She turned and looked at him. He bowed his h

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.