main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Whats' Another Night Alone? OCs/Vader/Palpatine/etc. 3-13

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Fuerza, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuerza

Fuerza Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2004
    Title: What?s Another Night Alone?
    Author: Fuerza
    Summary: Sixteen year-old Jarn Tinnell is involved in the local gangs on his home world of Andiarl. Then one dark day?his family disappears. He has no idea what he?s going to do. That is, until he runs into a certain Imperial Colonel.
    Disclaimer: I am not doing this for money. I do not own any characters or places in this story except for the OCs and Andiarl.

Chapter One

?Jarn, where the frag have you been all day? You had better have gotten that information for me.?

Jarn Tinnell, dressed in worn, khaki pants tucked into brown, scuffed boots, and a black short-sleeve shirt turned and looked at the older man?and smirked. He had done everything required of him and much, much more. Now he had to meet with his boss in this abandoned, run-down warehouse. ?Great fun.? Jarn mused.

?First, the answer to your question is that I slept in, went to a few bars, went home, showered, and then took a stroll. Second, yes I have the information you wanted and more.? Jarn responded, once again throwing his arrogant smirk at his employer.

The older man, Targon, sighed, took the data pad, looked it over, and sighed again.

?Your attitude sucks kid, but you always get the information. Maezel will be pleased with this.? Targon stated with a serious look in his face. ?Here?s your money.? He said as he threw a bag of credits at him.

?Nice working with you as usual Targon.? The kid said, once again smirking. ?Damn old people, can?t do anything worthwhile themselves.? He thought as he walked out of the warehouse. ?Good riddance, I hate that smelly place. It?s terrible.?

As he walked down a clean street in his neighborhood, he pondered what his parents would think if they knew he was so involved with the criminals on his planet. Just as he reached his large, stone house he noticed the door left open.

As he walked inside he immediately saw why the door was open. His parents, 2 sisters, and older brother hung from ropes tied to the light fixtures in the entrance hallway.

?Oh my God??

2. Fuerza

Fuerza Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2004
    I will post once every day or so. I don't have as much time as I should probably have for this fic. Any beta help with be appreciated grately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.