Whats been going on with the SW Universe?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Bravo, Oct 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    I have been very busy with homework etc. What happens after Return of the Jedi? Did Ankain die? How did Chewie die? Sorry for all the questions, but I have been so busy, I can't read any books any more. Can some one please give me a brief history of what is going on?
  2. beafet Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Do you want a list? Don't worry. You can probably catch up in, say, 10 or 15 years.
  3. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    Yes please, that would help. I have the time line book up int'l Luke forms his Jedi training thing. But thats it. Could you please have a list? That would help me out a lot. I got about 15 minutes before class, so I'll check it when I get home tonight. Thank you.
  4. beafet Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ummm.. iwas being sarcastic. but htat is ok. i will work on a list, but it might take a day or 3.
  5. Emiaj Force Ghost

star 2
    Homework!?

You call that an excuse!? Shame on you!

OK:
    A peace is signed with the Imps and they shimmy off to a distant part of the gal.

Then, some bad muddas come to the GFFA and rumble with the Jedi. Flatten Chewie and take half the gal. TO BE CONTINUED...
  6. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    I know that the Imps retreat to a little corner of space, but I don't know what happens after that. Any body who reads this, please help me? I feel lost with out information.
  7. Gandalf the Grey Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  8. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    Everyone is dead, doesn't really help. Anybody with ay information, about SW Timeline during Twan's rule and beyound, please reply to this messsage. I am at a lost with out history here.
  9. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
    Let's see here, after various Imperial warlords and govenor's numerous attempts to either wrest control of the Imperial remnants or defeat the new republic, the imperials eventually sign a peace treaty with the new republic, allowing the Imperials to maintain the small amount of space they still had in their control. During this time period Luke has started a Jedi Academy to train new knights, Han and Leia have had 3 children- Jacen, Jaina and Anakin. Luke has also married another force-user by the name of Mara Jade. ABout 25 years after ROTJ, "The New Jedi Order" books start. Extra-galactic invaders using advanced, purely-organic technology who hate all mechanical technology begin a massive system-by-system invasion. In the process they forced a moon to crash into the planet it orbitted. Chewie is killed during this event, unable to make it back to the falcon in time.
  10. PrinceXizor Former TF.N Foreign Book Cover Staff

VIP
    star 5
    YOu could try to check Timetales.

It's rather extensive, maybe too much for you, but maybe it can help you, who knows ?
  11. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
  12. Mandalore74 Jedi Knight

star 3
    You should pick up Star Wars: The Essential Guide To Chronology. It has everything from the Phantom Menace to Vector Prime which came out in 1999. Good luck.
  13. Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff

VIP
    star 5
    I'm going Bib's route (all in order), but I'm only on The Krytos Trap! :p
  14. Knight1192 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Actually, the Essential Chronology ends with the last of the JJK books and hints at VP. We really don't get any info on what happens in VP in it. But yes, the Essential Chronology is a good source to answer your questions.
  15. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    I've read that twice. I was just looking at the books section, I think the next book I buy will be Victor Prime. It soundslike a good starting point. And for me, I am reading book #2 in the Heir to the Empire series. This is when Twan has all his power. I just finished reading Star Wars: The Bacta Wars. It was very good. I can never find the Star Wars books I want at book stores. And on top of that, my parents won't take me inless its like a do or die type thing. I can't drive, due to my parents rules. Although I am 17, parents have power over me.
  16. wampa Force Ghost

star 4
    Twan, the tauntaun Emperor, had a short and disgraceful reign. When Ackbar and Mothma got wasted one night, Han lost a bet to a Hutt and had to give up Coruscant. Mired in scandal, the old Hutt withdrew into quiet life on Nal Hutta. Skywalker was busy training his academy of Jedi completely comprised of Yoda's children. Anyway, Twan moved in to control the galaxy through fear when he used part of his ysalamari cusine profits to buy Coruscant, which he quickly renamed Hoth Jr. Well to make a long story short, a Wampa ate him, and Luke, astonished by the Wampa's selflessness forced the Rights of Sentients League to declare that Wampas are sentient beings. Once again, all was well in the galaxy, that is until Victor Prime when the Ving come to the GFFA.

Oh, wait, did you mean Thrawn?
  17. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah Thrawn. Sorry for the spelling error there. Yoda had childern? I never knew that?
  18. AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Master

star 4
    uh, actually, he didn't. that's more sarcasm for ya, kid.
  19. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    Thanks for telling me. Could you imagine if Yoda had a child? His child could wip Luke Skywalker's butt any day. Any ways, does any one have any information from Victor Prime and up? If you do, please post it here.
  20. IronParrot Manager Emeritus

star 5
    What's been going on with the SW Universe? Prequels aside, nothing worth mentioning
  21. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    I heard that Ankian died. Is that true? If it is, how did he die? Also, what has been going on with Luke, Leia, and Han? How a`bout the reamins of the Galactic Empire?
  22. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
    Just read the books and find out.
  23. Genghis12 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Bravo...
    "I heard that Ankian died. Is that true? If it is, how did he die? Also, what has been going on with Luke, Leia, and Han? How a`bout the reamins of the Galactic Empire?"

WARNING: ANAKIN S P O I L E R S

Yes, it is true Anakin dies. Setting up his death were the following events. Luke Skywalker, Anakin's son purposely has himself captured by the Imperials on Endor, so he would be taken to confront Vader and the Emperor. Vader and his son, Luke end up fighting. However, during the battle, Vader finds out about Leia being Luke's sister. Vader knows that if Luke won't turn, he can try Leia. In a fit of rage, Luke is reinvigorated and soundly defeats his father.

However, the Emperor steps in and starts lighting Luke up with Force lightening - killing him. Vader begins to tap into the good that still exists in Anakin Skywalker and decides to toss the Emperor down the Jedi-duelling pit, which happened to be on hand. However, in the process, the Emperor's lightening did a kriff-job on Vader's life-support system.

Anakin asks his son to remove his helmet so he can look upon him with his own eyes. Luke does this. Anakin dies - a hero.

Later on Endor, Luke torches the Darth Vader armor in a funeral pyre.

You can see the events of Anakin's death in the movie, Return of the Jedi or any of the various adaptations of it (comic, novel, etc.)

Hope that helps. ;) :D
  24. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    No not that. I meant ANkain Solo. Sorry there. Do you know what happened to him?
  25. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.