main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK What's been going on!!!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nightsun, Jan 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightsun

Nightsun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2001
    Man it has been way to long since I have posted anything, and I must apologize for the absence. I have not had a day off for over six months and have had little time to search the web. I haven't even read the last two books in the NJO series, and for those of you that know me, know I normally read them the day they come out. I am on my lunch break at school right now and am taking advantage of the broadband network they have here. That's another problem I have, my modem at home runs 28.8k max, so I rarely use it.

I will finally start getting a couple of days off after Feb. 2nd, and plan on getting back in the swing of things. I hope everyone had a good holiday season, and I will get back to you guys and gals ASAP.

Sorry bout the delay,

Nightsun
    Ben Waldron

2. FettsBounty2

FettsBounty2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2002
    Glad to have you back :) Maybe you can make another meeting soon. We've got a lot of cool stuff planned for this year so hopefully you can join in the fun!

-Austin

3. Starfig873

Starfig873 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2002
    Wow. Well, dang. hehe. That's no fun I'm sure. :p Welcome back for now though. Good luck on catching up on the books. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.