main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Whats been happening to me.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Darthcod, Mar 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthcod

Darthcod Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2003
    Well I jjust got star wars galaxies working again and played it for the first time in 5 months. For any other galaxies players i have two characters one is Chuic he is on the eclipse sever.
    He is a trandoshan who is training to become a Teras Kassi student right now and has sided with the empire!!

My other character is Hage Sarvin on the Kauri server. He is human and is training with a carbine. He has sided with the Rebels in the glactic civil war.

Over the past few weeks I have learned to write the star wars language of Arubesh (very good for writing notes in shool to play with the teachers heads).

I just finished the book Heir to the Empire which i thought was great!! Also just finished a major book report in english which i did on the Unifying Force (don't know grade yet).

I also just got a real pool table from my grandma so i have been honing my skills.

And my dad is just about to sell are house in california so we will fianlly have moeny!!!!

Darthcod
    Cody

2. Sith_Wench

Sith_Wench Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 28, 2004
    Over the past few weeks I have learned to write the star wars language of Arubesh

Kewl! I did that this past summer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.