main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC what's been up with me and my absence.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Magic_Vader_83, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magic_Vader_83

Magic_Vader_83 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 27, 2007
    Hey guys. Just wanted to post in case any of you were wondering where I been what I been doing and who I been doing it with. Lately all that's been happening is school and magic. I had a show on the 29th of march and that went VERY well. I even got a tip! So my magic is blooming and coming along great. Other than that I have really been doing alot at school. We have been working on a film for my film production class so that puts me up in Greensboro about 2 or 3 times a week some weeks. Sometimes he says don't worry about it because we have worked on it straight but it's really coming along nicely. That and I have not seen a whole lot of activity around here so I just check every now and then to make sure YOU GUYS are still allive. LOL I also have been working on my proton pack getting it perfect along with the rest of my Ghostbusters costume for when I.....MEET ERNIE HUDSON (Winston Zeddmore) in June. He'll be at ADVENTURECON 08 in Knoxville along with the original ECTO-1 car from universal studios Florida. It's been completely redone so it looks more like in the movie. So that will be a trip of a lifetime. So on top of that I have been trying to gather funds for my costumes. Mainly Ghostbusters but also trying to get my vader suit updated. If anyone has any news as to what has become of my vader suit please let me know I would like to get that back even if it has not been fixed. And if anyone has any ideas as to how to install my lenses I'll bring my mask to the next get together so you can give me some input. I think I am gonna go with Bondo. Well that's about it. See you all soon!

2. IamaSith

IamaSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2007
    Magic - that all sound very cool! Goodluck with the prop building. I checked w/ Rip and he says Star has you suit as far as he knows (Does not know what status of it is if even started but will check w/ her and his wife to be sure).

Happy for you to be able to go see your GB hero later this year!

Events will start happening again soon (At least game nights/prop building) - as you know things have been VERY busy and a couple of the members are in your same boat - SCHOOL WORK SOCIAL LIFE .... finishing up school for a couple is great finally and the new sherif in the group is doing both work/school.

No group plans for comic book day on the 3rd but Rip and his kids are going to Charlotte (Maybe he will post)...

3. Magic_Vader_83

Magic_Vader_83 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 27, 2007
    alright cool sounds good. Look forward to it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.