main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary What's Everybody Collecting?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by whisperjedi, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    I have all but two of the Burger King collectibles. If anyone has any leads on where I can get a General Greivous and/or Anakin/Darth Vader, please let me know.

I hit the BK's whenever I'm near one, but there's not many that still have the toys left (and their selection sucks). I keep asking if I could buy the ones in the display case, but they keep turning me down :(

2. Dooks

Dooks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Echo I may have another Vader/Anakin but let me double check and I'll let you know.

3. alexandertrooper1

alexandertrooper1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2005
    I might be able to get you both or just the greavous but it might take a while. I have a vader on hold for Jay from a guy in ontario I'm just waiting for the next set to come out.

4. Fire_Power

Fire_Power Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2005
    I love collecting clones and troopers; although I've got masses of other stuff too.
    Was pretty excited by all that stuff coming down the pipe mentioned in the previous page.
    Picked up the Clone Commander at the recent HSCA Toy fair which is well smart.
    Anyone pick up the four pack of clones that came in either coloured or plain white troopers? Any thoughts on that?

5. LEXIAL

LEXIAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2004
    [face_dancing] Yeah! I just had the best shopping day! Thanks for the tip about the bags Echosevin. I went and got the one you have as well as the black and white trilogy one as well. They are so awsome! I also saw a Vader disc bag. That was pretty cool but I will wait on that one. You are right I looked at all the school supplies and not much to be found except two different types of notebooks, pencils and pencil containers and a few binders. I did go to Toys R Us and got the last two R2-D2 figures that make lights and sound and a Vader thermos container. As well I got a four tier organizer mini drawer set to store my figures.

6. alexandertrooper1

Jun 13, 2005
    yes I've picked up all 4 sets of the clone trooper 4 packs and there very nice. I'm thinking about getting more white ones but not sure yet. I have still yet to find those star wars bags there just pencil and stuff at my store.

7. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    Clint, I managed to find one of the bags for you but am still looking for the other one. While I'm out today, I'll check another Zellers by me. I'll bring them to tomorrow's class for you.

8. Dooks

Jul 5, 2005
    Just a question to pose and that is I'm going to bring some pics of some of the t-shirts I can order to get some feedback. I want to bring some in but there are a bunch of designs so any input would be cool. Sorry for the shameless plug I'll try not too do it again.

9. LEXIAL

Nov 29, 2004
    I have to say I am interested in T-shirts and would love to see what designs you can get.

10. Dooks

Jul 5, 2005
    Ok I'll bring some pics.

11. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    I like T-shirt too! Let's see what you got.....

12. Fire_Power

Aug 21, 2005
    T-shirts of what Dooks?

13. Fire_Power

Aug 21, 2005
    Anyone else have any doubles to trade of the burger king toys? I've got a couple.

14. Dooks

Jul 5, 2005
    Star Wars t-shirts that I can order wanted to get some feedback about them to help decide which ones I wanna bring in. The only extra BK toy I have is an Emperor I think.

15. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    Dooks - that Luke Unleashed is great. Doesn't tip over. He does lean pretty far forward but the base has good weight and keeps him from falling.
    Twisted & Evil - You da bomb! I love all the Jedi - thanks Man!!

16. Dooks

Jul 5, 2005
    Good to hear he stands ok wasen't sure if he would because of the leaning action pose. Another piece to the collection always good to hear which jedi were you missing.

17. whisperjedi

whisperjedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2005
    Firepower, and others...have atleast five/six BK toys...some would like to trade. Not a huge collector of these.
    Only like a few.
    Ankain/Darth. was the hardest, and reaLLY interested in HAN SOLO/carbonite.

18. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    I've got a few BK extras too:
    Padme
    Watto
    Darth Maul
    Jabba
    Obi-Wan
    X-wing
    Land speeder
    and the Falcon

Willing to trade - would really like to get my hands on a Greivous and the Anakin/Vader to complete my set! o_O

19. Fire_Power

Aug 21, 2005
    Hey Whisper,
    What BK Wars figures are you willing to part with, have a list?

20. LEXIAL

Nov 29, 2004
    The new Anakin sabers are in at chinook!Boy it is about time and I love mine.

21. alexandertrooper1

Jun 13, 2005
    thanks again for the beg it looks like my work should be geting them in soon and alot of them lol. So I will be able to get the last one soon.

22. redeyekho

redeyekho Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 1, 2003
    This is what I collect :)

http://www.badlands.ca/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=13411

23. Dooks

Jul 5, 2005
    Dave killer collection like those statues and everything else sweet stuff man.

24. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    When I was in Chinook Hobby today, I was talking to Shawn and Rob about the Anakin sabers. I noticed that mine flickers somewhat at the base (near the emmitter) and near the end of the blade. (Lexi - yours looked like it was doing the same thing) Rob said they're NOT supposed to do that, and that he's going to talk to MR tomorrow and ask them about it. Keep your receipt - we may be able to exchange them for new, NON-flickering sabers. Unfortunately, the choppy retracting effect is inherent in all of them, so that's not a defect like I thought.

I'll keep you posted if I hear anything else.

25. LEXIAL

Nov 29, 2004
    Thanks for the Info, I am pretty sure I have the reciept.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.