main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Whats going on today in Tucson? Ongoing...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GoG, Nov 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoG

GoG Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    Such a lame topic, but I am soo tired of coming ehre and seeing, well , psots from yesterday.
    So, what do you guys have planned for today?

Ill go first :) - Im doing nothing... I felt like calling in work for 4 days and this is my 3rd day off, so I am gonna chill out and go to toy stores. Anyone wanna come? Lemme know :)

See, isnt this fun?

GoG

2. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    Slept in till 10 am, got online, filled out Cat's crazy survey, gonna eat breakfast in a few mins, get ready, trade some stuff in at Gamestop, have a child/parent visit a little later, maybe play some xbox live...Battlefront II, Ghost Recon Summit Strike, Halo2 or Republic Commandos

3. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Got up with a flying knee drop from my son, played witht he kids as my wife trook anap, going to work after I do some Ebay shipping, hoping to get ahold of this girl I need to arrest for Domestic Violence. then i need to go hook up a guy for child abuse (frankie might see this couple later). I hooked up the mom yesterday for felony failure to provide aid/child abuse. Her boyfriend dropped their 13 month old on a coffee table (or so he said) and fractured her collar bone, leg, and wrist, and mom didnt take her to a hospital for 5 days.
    Oh and Im finishing a new back plate for my Tie PIlot and reshaping the helmet (again) which is geting old, I need a fiberglass one.

4. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Man, U guys make my lame Arse day look like nothing. All I do so far is clean a bitaround the he house (maybe the car too later) and went to GameStop to check out the 360 on display.

5. GoG

Feb 12, 2005
    heh, I didnt evan really expect a response to this thread.. I was just in a bad mood so felt like chatting.. Carry On though..

I still havent gone toy hunting. Prolly to late now.. I was WoW + D&D Online

6. TI-525

TI-525 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 2005
    is dialswiftjustice a cop?

7. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    That's why I could never be a cop or in any kind of enforcement position (OK, so I can digital and copywrite related stuff, whoppie). Hearing or seeing that kind of behavior just makes me nuts, I would never be able to control myself. Animal abuse makes me so insanly mad and child abuse just makes me crazy loose it mad, I just would not be able to control my anger twords the offender. Cutos to anyone that does anything to stop or help with that kind of behavior and anyone that raised a healthy stable child, much better people than I am.

8. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005

Hence the name, kid.

9. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    We have an interesting mix of personalities and fields of work her at the TFF.. Most of us work for the government in some sort, just interesting.

10. GoG

Feb 12, 2005
    Well, I myself work for Qwest.. And lemme tell ya.. Ive seen it all. Think about it.. I go to 5 homes a day, from 15 million dollar homes to dirt shacks.. Ive seen family abuse, animal abuse, incest, drugs, dead body etc.. Ive been offered money and sex for phone service.. And it doesnt end there :)

Its funny how people think telephone people are just "over priced" utility.. Its the crap we gotta do too.

ANYWAYS..

Today, I just woke up and am doing nothing but I am gonna play WoW.!

11. GoG

Feb 12, 2005
    Anyone here as mad crazy about XBOX 360 in 7 days as I am?!

I sooo can only imagine the awesome Star Wars games that will eventually come out for it.
    I have it +4 games pre-ordered.. Like 700 or so bucks!

12. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    I have one on pre-order fom months ago but I'm not sure I'm going to pick it up with it comes in, no games I care about for it till Feb. of '06.

13. GoG

Feb 12, 2005
    I hear ya.. Elder Scrolls / Ghost Recon 2 are next year, kinda sucks... But Im happy with CoD 2 and Quake 4

14. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    Me thinks you mean Ghost Recon III.. =P~

15. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    Today I woke up, dealt with stupid online petty **** :p, came to the TFF boards to relax :D because you all don't stress me out. ;)

I might get some gumption up and do something like look for a part time job but who knows.

16. GoG

Feb 12, 2005
    Well, Currently I work 55 hours a weeka t least, up to 72.. But I am gonna apply for a second job at EBGames, cuz Im single,bored,and going crazy. AND I LOVE GAMEs>?!?#

But, tonight, ALL Alone, Ima drink me some Lager!

17. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    I found this gem for our resident Wookiee:

[image=http://67.18.37.18/1061/76/upload/p7281203.gif]

18. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    you are bored huh? then you must have time available...but evidently too buisy for us.... [face_beatup]

19. GoG

Feb 12, 2005
    I meant no disrespect..

20. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I was stuck on the couch this morning.. and yesterday morning and the day before that.. but this evening My doctor finally came through and viola I can move... hard as it is to believe.. spent my morning on the couch trying to force my mind to believe I was not hurting.. spent the afternoon writing emails to tv and radio stations for our foodbank drive for saturday.. then spent the evening watching law and order CI reruns.. because I can never get enough of Vincent D'Onofrio.. Finally after eating dinner felt able to sit in the chair and do some more typing and catch up here with everyone..

um.. Frankie.. you never called me back.. mister .. Cat you never call me.. your so Sith.. umm.. let's see... Cat.. I'm at the register I'll call you back in a minute.. that was some odd.. ten hours ago.. last I checked.. hope the register didn't eat you whole ;)

21. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    Just curious. Did you also contact the newspapers?

22. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    EMPIRE STIKES BACK. On Bespin, when they first encounter Lord Vader.

23. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    I had to pay with pennies...hundreds of them... :( Just kidd'n But yeah, I didnt call you back...once..if I had a penny for every time you didnt call ME back, I could have took 20 hours at the register...waitaminit... [face_hypnotized]

I have a free day!!!!!!!11111oneoneone, all my appointments cancelled. I got to sleep in till 10am (ON A WEEK DAY!!!) ate pizza for breakfast, found out that they may be pre-ordering Darth Maul's Force FX saber..so I am tryin to track it down, maybe go do some shoppin' if anyone has the day off (Cat we all know you do..lol) gimme a call we could hang out!

24. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Sounds like a very nice day, koudos

25. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I am calling you now.. franko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.