main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA What's going on?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DragonLove76, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonLove76

DragonLove76 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2004
    Sorry...
    I haven't talk to you guys much. I was at C3, but I can't goto C4. Obviously because it's too far away. However, I am still interested in what they going to show there. Could those of you going please keep me updated?

Revenge of the Sith was great. Any news on the TV series?

I got a Xbox 360 too, and I know there will be a Next-gen Star Wars game. So, I can't wait for that. My Xbox 360 name is Love Dragon D (I know kinda corny hehe)

Hey, Richmonders, I am looking forward to join you guys this summer for events.

Also, I am interested to join the 501st. Is that still around? How much the custome cost, and how to join etc? Guys, hook me up! :)

BTW, I plan to goto Virginia Beach myself to check out the Spider-man 3 in IMAX around end of this month. I was wondering anyone want to go too?

p.s: I am also into Pirates of the Caribbean, and Transformers. If anyone want to get together to see those movies, would be nice.

2. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    Hey Dragon, welcome back to the group. Post some info on yourself in the Introductions thread so we can all get to know ya. Make sure to read up on the latest posts to get a feel for what we've been up to.

The 501st is thriving here in VA! Many of us here are members.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.