Mary Whats going to be featured on the webpage?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by chissdude10, Apr 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MuttandSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd like to be the Collector contributor. I already have an extensive collection of Star Wars action figures, vehicles, dolls, posters, etc. And, I am always on the lookout for the newest items. I can already imagine a page with collector news, monthly reviews of the newest action figures, and maybe flashback reviews of older stuff that is still awesome. I want the job.

I'm not sure what you want as far as the OT stuff on your site, but I could collaborate since I am a well-known Movie Purist. Maybe articles bashing the EU, in all jocularity of course. Maybe other humor-related items to the OT. Like a Top Ten of the greatest/funniest Star Wars references of all time? Top ten reasons why John Travolta should be a Jedi next to Samuel L. Jackson ?
  2. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah Mutt, it sounds like a great idea. I think it's wonderful you all want to contribute to the site. Once I get the design up it'll have sections for Fanforce news, events, and then Star Wars news. So, it'll be good to have articles about this stuff.
  3. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Them are fighting word Mutt. I hope you can back them up, for your sake.

J/k ;)
  4. saerah Chosen One

star 7
    As I mentioned before, I have experience in these sorts of things, so I can contribute.
  5. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    Fabulous web site, Mogook. Great job!
  6. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Isbeth, but I'll be changing it soon. I have the basic design done. It'll have room for Fanforce news, events, and Star Wars news. I hope I can get it up this week.
  7. saerah Chosen One

star 7
    'Kay. If you guys don't need anything done for the site in the future, that's fine.
  8. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    I think there's stuff that's gonna need to be done. I'm gonna get the new design up soon, probably this week. And we'll need people to write articles and stuff.
  9. saerah Chosen One

star 7
    I'd just like Western MD. represented. I actually found another 'fan force' member who lives nearby. Didn't think that would happen.
  10. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Everyone will be represented. :)
  11. Ara-Gorn_Sirrah Jedi Knight

star 1
    If anyone is interested, I am willing to donate my Senator "Line" pix. At the mo, they're linked from the temp SW page on my site (see below).
    I'm also taking the camera to the 12:01 show to document the celebratory mayhem! :)
  12. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    I think that would be a great addition once the site is up and running.
  13. ratmankey Jedi Master

star 4
    We should have some kind of e-newsletter or other form of "registration". That way we could know just how big our group is...after all, there's probably a lot more lurkers than just those who post here!
  14. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    I think that's a wonderful idea. I'll look at some different scripts to do that.
  15. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    I have a design up, but I want to finalize the different sections. I was thinking of maybe combining About and F.A.Q. to have room for a link called Community. This would have links to the forum and the chat room. Also, it could have a gallery of images. But, the gallery could also go under Events.
  16. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4

Not bad Mogook, but what happened to the Anakin with the igniting light sabre? :confused:
  17. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    The Anakin with lightsaber was not as functional. There wasn't room for other headlines. The content started too low. And Netscape had some display problems with it. I felt it was more showey than functional. And the main purpose is to be functional. But I'm glad you liked it, I spent a few hours on it. :)
  18. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Just a reminder, if you want any EU news updates, I can send 'em along.
  19. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, that sounds great!
  20. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    so should I just PM yopu every time a EU tidbit comes along? I was also thinking of a EU section, maybe with links and a FAQ, maybe I and some others could run it?

[image=http://chiss_dude.tripod.com/downtown.jpg]

BTW, OIf you ever want to use a pic for an EU section, Id recommend this custom of "Chissdude rules Baltimore" 8-}

If that pic aint coming up go Here
  21. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    If you'd like to write a review for the movie to be featured on the website, you can PM it to me or email it to me. Also provide the name you'd like to be credited with.
  22. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    I think the website should have a more graphical look. The logo should probably have some cool images. So, if anyone has any ideas, post them here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.