main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Whats In An ISB Deck These Days

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by ACERIMMERROCKS, Jul 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    I havnt been able to get any cards since Endor and the comic shop is starting to get some boxes in and im trying to reserect my ISB deck and im wondering whats in them these days any help would be aprreciated.

2. 4Q2

4Q2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2001
    I don't think ISB has changed that much. I can't think of any new ISB agents added since Endor.

One change, though, is the Emperor. Start with Coruscant: Imperial Square, and you can deploy Emperor Palpatine or The Emperor for free. Use IAO to move him around where you need him. I played an ISB deck for fun with The Emperor and Biker Scouts supplementing my ISB agents. It was fun deploying The Emperor for free at Imperial Square, deploy a Biker Scout and Speeder Bike at the Coruscant DB, move Emperor to DB, make him a passenger on the bike, and DB transit them to Yavin or Hoth. The mental image of The Emperor riding shotgun on a speeder bike just tickles my funny bone.
    :)

Off Topic: Red Dwarf fan, eh? Heard anything new about the feature film?

3. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    About the RD movie they have go t some stuff up on the offical web site www.reddwarf.co.uk

4. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    Commander Merrjk (DSII) and Daroe (Tatooine) are two of the newest ISB Agents. A lot ISB Ops decks seem to hang out at Coruscant. I don't know the exact strategy with them though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.