main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon What's in your SW Collection?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jawafett, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    It's been sometime since we've had a discussion about Star Wars collections. Like what's in your collection? Are you still collecting Star Wars items be it figures, toys, novelties, comics, novels, apparrel, etc.

So, I'll start.
    Besides the monthly comics run to TFAW or other comic shops. I recently went on a hunt for magazines with Star Wars covers, articles, and found some at a few local used book stores. Success, finding some PC Game mags featuring upcoming TOR game, and Found the last Lando book I needed.

So, What's in your Star Wars collection? New or Old stuff? Fun stories wanting to tell about your collecting trips?

-Eric

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Got quite a few of the older EU novels, some old action figures that sit in a box with my Hoth base and Death Star chasm playsets, a few small LEGO scene packs, and 1/3 to half of the collection of Burger King 2005 RotS toys.

3. brigandarklung

brigandarklung Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 9, 2005
    130 carded action figures spanning many releases, the entire run of Dark horse's Star Wars Legacy and Legacy: War, a few other odd comics, lots of toys, miniatures, a helmet, pins, candy, pez, posters. Pretty much anything I can get my hands on. I have recently been getting more miniatures since most places have the booster packs to 3.99 a box. Hech I even bought a white Kia Soul because my Wife and I think it looks like a clonetrooper helmet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.