main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA What's New at Denio's Farmer's Market in Roseville? It's MJC!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Master_Jedi_Cecil, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Jedi_Cecil

Master_Jedi_Cecil Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2002
    I sure everyone is happy to know that the SVRF has a member who works at Denios!!!!(clapping is good). {dead silence} Cool.

[For those of you who don't know, Denios is an open air market in Roseville at corners of Church and Atkinson Streets!!!!]

If you guys are everythere are the weekends you can try to dind me at tone of the many concession stands. I'm in Food Service, which basically means I schlep food around all day. Cool.

Come check out the cool "bargains" at Denios in Roseville!!!!! (They force me to say that)

2. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    [face_laugh] Ha! I used to go out there all the time! Great place for outdoor furniture and imported rugs. ;) That place is huge. What food place do you work at?

3. Master_Jedi_Cecil

May 28, 2002
    It sorta depends. Last weekend I was at the one right at the front next tot he main entrance. I might get switched around though

4. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Man, I haven't been there in years. Congrats on the new job! :D

"Take a peak at Denios, farmer's market and auction, take a peak at Denios, this week."

5. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    "Take a peak at Denios, farmer's market and auction, take a peak at Denios, Denios this week.?

Just had to finish the song. ;)

6. Master_Jedi_Cecil

May 28, 2002
    Cool. You guys know the song.

So, if your ever over at Denio's and ya feel a hankerin for a corn dog or some super nachos, I'm the Jedi to talk two(but instead of the tradition jedi garb I have to wear and apron with my nametage ;))

cool

7. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Will that nametag say Master_Jedi_Cecil?

8. Master_Jedi_Cecil

May 28, 2002
    Nope. It just says "VINCE" Hmmmm..... maybe i should talk to my boss....

9. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    you should write Master Jedi Cecil on a piece of paper and duct tape it over your name tag. duct tape fixes anything! :D
    heh heh, gonna need some 'o dat at band camp...
    if anyone has any ideas for good pranks, me 'n cecil will graciously accept them. [face_devil] we're gonna need them by this weekend, though... hehehehe...

10. Master_Jedi_Cecil

May 28, 2002
    Ah yes. If anyone has any good practical jokes, please PM either myself or Elvish. Hmmm......maybe I could get some refried beans from work and we can put it in his sleeping bag........oh......knowing him, he'll probably eat the beans:(

11. Elvish_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    bleh, nasty! :eek:
    ... but true. [face_plain]

and make sure you tell us the supplies needed, too! we'll have no way of getting anything while we're up there. :D

12. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    I might be heading out there this weekend. I love the dirt mall..err I mean Denio's.

Good Deals, Greasy Corn Dogs....life is good.

*Plans Paintball gun assualt on Vince..muahahahahahahah.

13. MattesKrymsod

MattesKrymsod Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2002
    Y'know, I found that Denio's is actually a good place for props and equipment...but mostly misc. stuff.

And I mean VERY misc. stuff.

14. Master_Jedi_Cecil

May 28, 2002
    Hey, if anyone wants something at a discounted price at one of the flea markets just ell me? those guys give denios employees all kind a discounts

15. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    I forgot to post it before I was out there last weekend with Henry and Wedge.

next time I'll plan it in advance and maybe talk some others into going out there with me we'll have corndorgs and icee's stay up swaping manley stories and in the morning I'm making waffle...cones.

16. Elvish_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    maybe we could get together for a meeting at Denio's. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.