what's new with you?

Discussion in 'Phoenix, AZ' started by jupitertronic, Jul 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dogme Jedi Knight

star 1
    There were men in my house and I didn't get to play with them :(
  2. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I had to go to storage today with my boss and help him movie some of the stuff from the office and misc furniture from his house into another storage...

So there was this cool black entertainment center and he was like "geez we don't need it, but I hate to get rid of it" and I said "AH my tv and dvd player and vcr are on this tiny little thing and I could use it"

So yipee!! I have something to put my stuff on AND it has a shelf on the side so I can put out some of my vhs & dvds too!

AND my old piece that the stuff was on before, now can hold my NES and ATARI 2600. :D :D :D

Reason to get it outta storage finally!!!
  3. jupitertronic Jedi Knight

star 3
    dude, awesome, free stuff rules! :D

i want an atari. but i guess my nes will just have to suffice.

i should totally go play duck hunt. i'm just too lazy to hook it up. maybe later. ;p
  4. blackfeather Jedi Knight

star 3
    i have a snes, and a ps1. i have more games than i can play. and i want more.

have i mentioned how bored i am? though it's better than the alternative, being ungodly busy.

boy i'm hungry. what should i get for dinner?
  5. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Chimichanga! Well, that's what I wanted.
  6. jupitertronic Jedi Knight

star 3
    i wanted pizza, but i had lo mein instead. :p
  7. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Now I want ice cream. Alas, there is none so tuff for me!
  8. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    2600!!!! :D The PFF knows my affection for that little device [face_love] [face_devil]

Free stuff is always good.... I just got rid of a bunch of my old free stuff... One of the kids in the RMFF is getting her first apartment, so I cleared a bunch of my old crap out of the garage. :D She thinks it's great, and I happy to be rid of it :) So it's all good :D

Dinner, Hmmmmmmm. I had really good Mongolian BBQ :D [face_love] Yummmmmmm [face_love] ONe of the other kids in the group had his Mom in town for a wedding and she wanted to meet some of his friends out here.... So, it was ZOO to the rescue ;) Hey, I got dinner out of it :D
  9. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    I just read that last post and realized how old I sounded :( :p
  10. Master_Ronin Jedi Knight

star 2
    What's new with me...well, after being lazy for almost a year, and getting 350 posts under a different account, I finally got my first account working again.

I joined Netflix, cause there's a lot of movies that people tell me I need to see that I haven't. Working my way through Friday the 13th series in prep for Freddy versus Jason. Place your bets people!

Spent 2k on my car, but none of the parts are put in yet. Typical.

11. arizonasithlord Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hmm well whats new....

Well as of this Sunday officaily I am engaged to Shannon my gf of about three years. Was going to do it up at the con but I.... uh.... broke the ring.... had to wait to get it fixed in order to do the deed right.

12. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Broke the ring? (Yoda's voice) how embarassing!
  13. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  14. MexChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    Went on "vacation" to visit my family in LA. Put up with the drama of my family. Returned to Phx with my self esteem relatively intact although it took quite a beating from loved ones.

Back to work!
  15. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm proud of ya Chewie! That's not an easy thing to do...coming back with self esteem relatively intact. Good job!

Congrats to arizonasithlord as well!

Me...I'm just adjusting to this preggo bit again. It really is like all those horror movies with the aliens that infest human bodies and take over. This time I do have to say I haven't been spraying vomit so that's a good thing. Just immensely tired and having mood swings. WWWWEEEEE!!! I bawled at a McDonald's commercial yesterday and then started laughing so hard during a Nature show about deep sea animals that I'm sure I terrified my daughter.
  16. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Well if it helps Chewie, I think you're a pretty cool guy and I enjoyed hanging out with you on Sat. :D You have excellent taste in all things 80's! :D Cause everyone knows the 80's RULE! :p Especially old 80's John Hughes movies!!

"I'm off like a dirty shirt"-Duckie in Pretty in Pink

Thought that quote was slightly funny. Hmmm. Wonder why. :p
  17. EmprsHandMick Jedi Master

star 4
    Feeling depressed and lonely being at home when I should be in a lab :(
  18. Commander_Choad Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, if you're looking for something exotic to test with, there's always Void's bathroom...

heh heh heh... ;)

[face_devil]
  19. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    avoids stepping in that...

I am going to enjoy my last month of Freedom! HOO HA!! School starts on 09-02 and I will be going M, T and TH evenings. So I am going to stagger my fun with work? 2 weddings to prep for...costumes for parties to make and a household to maintain. Yippee!
    Also have a great man in my life who holds my head together quite well!!
  20. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
  21. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Hmmmmm, well, just had the cmaping trip this past weekend... And.... Getting an attitude adjustment this coming weekend :D
  22. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Getting an attitude adjustment this coming weekend

attitude adjustment...what's that? :p
  23. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Something I'm not suposed to talk about on the boards :D [face_mischief]
  24. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    oh thanks. now I REALLY want to know. :p ;)
  25. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Zoo does this attitude adjustment speak with an accent? ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.